Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been caught out and hiring her tracks. Poor lamb can't even go out for a meal with her husband on her birthday 🎻

Reactions: 1
Did she expect people to follow her over to Facebook and make money there instead and then realised nobody gives a tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And another attention seeking post. No one gives a duck because your a fraudster!

Video 1 10k views - 39 comments
Video 2 9k views - 19 comments

People are not stupid.

She looks like a potato. Still not lost any weight.

Surprised to see this here, I thought everyone loved her vulgar humour from the Tiktok comments. I don’t want to add any comments as she clearly is fragile but I don't understand the need for her bringing back the toy drives and mental health boxes on a regular basis, nor the struggle she had with what to do with the items. There is a registered charity called Christmas at Cahms which provides Christmas gifts to teens in hospital with MH problems and lots of places hold similar toy drives which are regulated every Christmas. She could have supported those.

Surprised to see this here, I thought everyone loved her vulgar humour from the Tiktok comments. I don’t want to add any comments as she clearly is fragile but I don't understand the need for her bringing back the toy drives and mental health boxes on a regular basis, nor the struggle she had with what to do with the items. There is a registered charity called Christmas at Cahms which provides Christmas gifts to teens in hospital with MH problems and lots of places hold similar toy drives which are regulated every Christmas. She could have supported those.
She doesn't actually pay for any of it! I contributed to 2 of her Toy for Alls. From my own small business I did stickers, notebooks and cards for her Boxes for Joy - all of which she then SOLD to pay for a gastric balloon that seemingly hasn't happened.

You say fragile, I'm sorry to say it but I say attention seeking. Even her own family member has posted on here that she's a fraud. Her name isn't even Holly! When she did her Go Fund Me she made the error of putting her real name has the benefactor and it quickly got changed when it was pointed out.

There's always some drama or another. She exposes her husband on the toilet, talks openly about her son's difficulties and it utterly vulgar.

She has been exposed before on Facebook before she came to TikTok.

Rant over, sorry!

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240304_150014_Facebook.jpg

Ahhh yes.... The next drama. Alopecia!
You shaved it all off and posted a video on TT saying you shaved it off after a 'EUPD episode'.

Stop making up bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2795428
Ahhh yes.... The next drama. Alopecia!
You shaved it all off and posted a video on TT saying you shaved it off after a 'EUPD episode'.

Stop making up bullshit.
She’s absolutely deranged everything she comes out with is bollocks, I hope SS intervene with her child because god knows how it must be for him in that household. I also don’t think she should have another child either. She’s far too unstable and now broaching con artist and munchie.

• Heart