Jojo Siwa #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed watching her on Dance Moms. She and the mum seem like nice people. But there is no denying she is manufactured pop. Reminds me of Miley Cyrus with her phrase of sticking her tongue out and winking. A look totally created by someone else. So long as they are happy to keep performing and getting paid. They not doing any harm.

Reactions: 4
So she didn't even have a writing credit on the song? She's such a loser 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Saw a TMZ interview with her where she asked her about looking like gene simmons and her response was she didn't know who that was. She said she keeps being asked about people "from decades ago" and she doesn't know who they are. She then went on to say she's inspired by Freddie Mercury...

She also claimed she bought the rights to the song but had never heard any of the other versions and didn't know who the other girl was.

Imagine if the 2000s version charted above hers 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw a TMZ interview with her where she asked her about looking like gene simmons and her response was she didn't know who that was. She said she keeps being asked about people "from decades ago" and she doesn't know who they are. She then went on to say she's inspired by Freddie Mercury...

She also claimed she bought the rights to the song but had never heard any of the other versions and didn't know who the other girl was.

Imagine if the 2000s version charted above hers 👀😂
She claimed she didn't steal it as there is no such thing as stealing which was bad enough but then she claimed she wanted to start a new thing called gay pop seemingly forgetting the likes of Freddie Mercury, Bowie, Elton John and all the others who were doing it since the 70s.

Reactions: 3
She claimed she didn't steal it as there is no such thing as stealing which was bad enough but then she claimed she wanted to start a new thing called gay pop seemingly forgetting the likes of Freddie Mercury, Bowie, Elton John and all the others who were doing it since the 70s.
She’s a bleeping brain dead empty idiot! She needs to duck off and delve a little into history of this latest ‘bandwagon’ she’s hitched herself onto! When are we going to stop catapulting bleeping morons into the ‘fame’ stratosphere? These husks have zero substance!

Reactions: 7
Oh I like the 2012 better! I just came here cause that song is driving me up the wall and back down again

Reactions: 2
I saw an article earlier that said her mum started bleaching her hair when she was 2 years old.

Is it any wonder her hair is fucked. Stage moms are something else !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I like the song it's stuck in my head 🤣 and she prib changed it to effed around to get a writing credit

Reactions: 1
If only that Emmaline could do the same with the 'choose your fighter' song

Reactions: 3