Jojo Siwa #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Karma yet? I don't know how to feel about it. Given the build up "it's xrated, not for kids" messages. It's pretty awful, who's this aimed at

Reactions: 2
I have seen she said that she was trolling with the dodgy aggressive dance moves but from the video it's all not great. The girl on girl writing feels cringe to me.

She keeps saying about Bangerz era but the song and video don't cut like Miley and Wrecking Ball did.

Reactions: 3
I watched it.
She still looks like a twelve year old dressed up in disco costumes. She can't lip-sync, her dancing ain't all that and there's nothing remotely sexy about it.
She's trying to be provocative but it's giving more precocious.

Reactions: 4
There’s no way I believe she was trolling with those dance moves. She’s back pedalling because all of the mocking.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched Karma yet? I don't know how to feel about it. Given the build up "it's xrated, not for kids" messages. It's pretty awful, who's this aimed at
i think its aimed at her EX, she is too immature to have a conversation directly with her and thinks she is being clever by releasing what ever this is. It is hardly a song or music video. It looks like a GCSE drama student exam.

Reactions: 6
i think its aimed at her EX, she is too immature to have a conversation directly with her and thinks she is being clever by releasing what ever this is. It is hardly a song or music video. It looks like a GCSE drama student exam.
I think the whole new album could be. Came across some clips on tiktok from the launch party and the song "choose your fighter" has a line about how she made her ex famous.

Is she drunk or just being her normal self, I can't even tell

Reactions: 1
Love how she's trying to be Miley, but she's absolutely devoid of any real personality, or at least a likeable one. The girl is a hollow caricature, there's nothing more to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Miley seemed more like a natural/real change. Her music went in a different direction after Disney and she was pictured smoking etc.

The whole thing with JoJo feels like it's being done on purpose, if that makes sense? It's like she's decided to do something "edgy" rather than it happening naturally as a change in her personality as she's grown up. She wants to make the leap to being seen as an adult, but her idea of an edgy adult is swearing and wearing black (sequinned still though, girl has standards).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I played the song on Spotify to laugh but I actually quite like it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Miley seemed more like a natural/real change. Her music went in a different direction after Disney and she was pictured smoking etc.

The whole thing with JoJo feels like it's being done on purpose, if that makes sense? It's like she's decided to do something "edgy" rather than it happening naturally as a change in her personality as she's grown up. She wants to make the leap to being seen as an adult, but her idea of an edgy adult is swearing and wearing black (sequinned still though, girl has standards).
Yeah Miley is legit. She has a point view, something to say. She has depth, artistry and talent. Jojo is a marketing gimik for iPad kids.

Reactions: 2
I think the whole new album could be. Came across some clips on tiktok from the launch party and the song "choose your fighter" has a line about how she made her ex famous.

Is she drunk or just being her normal self, I can't even tell
Did you read the comments on this song? Not only did she not add a line but this is someone else's song (Emmaline?) who posted it on TikTok 2 years ago and had no idea Jojo was singing it on her album (I use the term singing loosely cos autotune...)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw a girl do a country version of Karma on Insta and it actually sounded amazing, so JoJo and her tit-pop are definitely the problem.

Did you read the comments on this song? Not only did she not add a line but this is someone else's song (Emmaline?) who posted it on TikTok 2 years ago and had no idea Jojo was singing it on her album (I use the term singing loosely cos autotune...)
I'm surprised she's been able to get away with it, unless she won't now its out there and people know.
---

Oh it's been carefully planned, like her younger image.

I played the song on Spotify to laugh but I actually quite like it 😂😂
It’s definitely catchy! I think if her team advised her better and actually helped her with proper styling etc she’d have the chance to make a good career out of pop music. But they don’t, so she won’t.

Love how she's trying to be Miley, but she's absolutely devoid of any real personality, or at least a likeable one. The girl is a hollow caricature, there's nothing more to her.
Miley also had an incredible vocal ability on her side

Reactions: 7