Jojo Siwa #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so cringe. Not even a gay athem or something. Someone pointed out its pretty much the same look and music as before, just more revealing clothing and slightly more adult lyrics.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe her team are letting her wander around with that on her face. She looks ridiculous and isn’t going to be taken seriously like she wants.

Reactions: 4
She seems to mirror whoever is in favour with her at the time, as if she has no identity of her own

Reactions: 3
Oh god she looks hilarious. Cant pretend to be a "hardcore badass" while covered in glitter, sequins and that rediculous massive grin 🤣

She's like the wannabe homecoming queen has dressed as a rocker for a day 🙈🤣

Her team are just as bad for allowing this car crash to happen

Reactions: 10
Gets a crappy haircut, fake/crappy tattoos, new face wrap all over her car, says the word witch and thinks she’s an adult. She forgets she dressed like a 6 year old until she was 18.

Reactions: 7
Is baffling that even with hired help she has failed to find a balance between 6 yr old child and mature adult.

Reactions: 9
If she just switched from pink to black (glitter and all) and then had lyrics that were deep and meaningful it'd make more sense and seem authentic but this is just the same as before but with the word 'witch' in it. Oh and sexual video. That's it.

Nobody will take her seriously unless she has something more to actually say. Or something truly reflective

Reactions: 3
Such a tragic try hard attempt at being a grown up 🤣

As If the only thing she chooses in a sex shop is a massive penis plush with a cute face 🤣🤣

Also walking around with your perfect blonde hair and your own face on your T-shirt and ALL OVER your car doesn't exactly scream badass 🤣🤣

She's seriously deluded.

She still looks like an 8 year old dancer at a themed disco competition.
I wanna chop her ponytail off with a blunt cleaver.

It's also totally unhinged that she has tattoos of her three kids names - but doesn't actually have any kids.

• Wow
She's seriously deluded.

It's also totally unhinged that she has tattoos of her three kids names - but doesn't actually have any kids.
I had to Google this.

'Things intensified when JoJo appeared on Access Hollywood, and JoJo was asked if she'd named her future children. "Fully," she replied. "I actually have two tattoos dedicated to them."

"This one's dedicated to my baby girl one day, her name is Freddy. Then this is dedicated to twin boys, Eddy and Teddy," she continued. "I want three babies. I have my sperm donor lined up.'

Wow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8