Jojo Siwa #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not seen a thread about JoJo and I think I’m the current times it’s needed lol.
The amount of drama that has been going on in the lesbian world lately, I need someone to rant to about it.

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh, she is the most annoying person ever! Or at least one of them!

I know she's so young so I do feel bad being negative about her but she is so utterly insufferable and does seem to play up to that. I hope she'll eventually calm down with age but it seems to be her whole brand so we're probably stuck with it.

Reactions: 2
I just find it so strange e8th the tik tok house or whatever it is with the 6 band girls. Strange vibes to me

I can’t believe there aren’t more posts about her tbh! Every time I go on Snapchat I see another stupid post of hers joking about being pregnant! This is absolutely ridiculous and so insensitive!! It should have been taken down the second time she posted about it. How she’s been allowed to make multiple posts joking about it is beyond me!

All I keep seeing is snapchats of her apparently being pregnant but when you click in she’s put her life on there. So is she actually pregnant or is she lying??

Reactions: 1
JoJo has just one vote on the 2023 Celebrity Death Pool list thread here on Tattle, which is surprising.

• Haha
All I keep seeing is snapchats of her apparently being pregnant but when you click in she’s put her life on there. So is she actually pregnant or is she lying??
She keeps showing on mine is I watched what felt like a hundred videos and I finally got to where she said she would like a baby one day but for now she would buy clothes to give away to people, then the next story was her posing pretending she was pregnant again.
It’s so weird and a very stupid thing to use to get attention.

She’s done it a few days in a row too so it isn’t a one off joke either 😒
---
She did a pretend proposal one a few days ago too

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Still at it. Why aren’t her people telling her to stop 🤯
Is she okay? This and the previous post looks like the start of yet another child star breakdown.

Also, I'm not one to talk as I also have a fivehead, but that ponytail has done an absolute number on Jojo's hairline.

I'm really surprised there isn't more on her!
I keep seeing her Snapchat things trying to make out she's pregnant.
The first one was just her saying she's got a food baby and since then, she's been putting it on her stories making it look like she's pregnant to get people to view her things. And it works because I went through them all! 😂

Also just seen Katy Mills tiktok about her after Jojo posted a video about clout chasers and exs.
Saying that jojos the one that wants to parade them around everywhere, Disney, the baseball game and whatever else they went to

• Angry
Weirdly she popped up on my Snapchat this morning and it was all photos of baby clothes, I assumed she was pregnant but obviously not

• Angry
There's been a lot come out in the past few months on her awful treatment of the girls in XOMG POP! She also seems to be doing her best to get rid of her previous wholesome image that made her famous and gained all her followers. After reading the above about her Tiktok stories I wouldn't be surprised if she was heading for the sort of usual breakdown that most child stars seem to have have.

Bumping this. Has anyone seen the stuff she is hinting for her new song? She is in her Miley Bangerz era but more cringe 😬

Bumping this. Has anyone seen the stuff she is hinting for her new song? She is in her Miley Bangerz era but more cringe 😬
I can’t believe there aren’t more posts about this on here. It’s constant!

I am surprised she doesn't have more on tattle! She's one of the most annoying people in the world 🤣

The constant posting of 4 lines of a bad song and the weird attempt at an 'adult' re-brand is embarrassing

Absolutely.
The lyrics of her new song are just cringy...

I was a bad girl, I did some bad things
I swear I did it all for fun and it meant nothing
It never happened, it was a secret
Like when a tree falls in the forest, no one hears it
Another late night, another crazy mood
And I didn't think twice what it would do to you
I was a wild child, you always knew it
It was a matter of time before I blew it

Karma's a witch, I should've known better
If I had a wish I would've never F'd around
When I saw the pics of you and her I felt thе knife twist
Karma's a witch, and she's with you right now