Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else a bit miffed about how she is addressing the jury in such an arrogant way? Like 'see I told you so?"

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I agree. And not sure why he racked up 4 lines for himself. He’d do one fat one surely or rack them like that to share? Otherwise he’d do them as and when he wanted. I think she was a part of that session with him and took the photo because she’s a calculated piece of work. That’s if it isn’t staged. So sloppy 🤦🏼‍♀️
He's probably got a coke spoon for solo snorting. I knew someone who wore one round his neck. Some guys grow a long nail for it, frenchies particularly.

I'm watching on my big tv, I can see all her little face twitches 🤭 :geek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
But Amber has already said she doesn't know Mr White, has never met him, never spoken to him.... stop being mean Camille.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's probably got a coke spoon for solo snorting. I knew someone who wore one round his neck. Some guys grow a long nail for it, frenchies particularly.
Exactly. Cruel Intentions Rosary style. Why would he spend $500 on wine and use a dollar to snort his coke 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This like listening to one of the Amber and Johnny tapes.

I pledged.... I have not been able to.... I will do.... oh Gawd, and now she is playing the love card.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.