Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine finished questioning AH. She said she'd paid $3.5million to each charity. Then said she hadn't. Then said she is going to. Then said Elon had paid some in her honour!

She then said her legal fees have cost $6million!

Now Camille's got her in the cross hairs!

Previous thread here:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not a great move for Amber to be explaining how to take cocaine.
Or that her sister taught Johnny....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That lawyer is sooo good she doesn't even need to say it... it's so obvious the lies are so easily exposed

Reactions: 19
Friendly reminder, if you want to watch the thread don't just post something like "thanks for the new thread" hit the watch button else if everyone did that there would be 100s of posts adding nothing. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Are we going to comb over the charity donation that never was..

this lawyer is on fire.. AH is melting

Reactions: 18
Anyone else feeling a coke-fuelled-esque come-down imminent as we draw to the end of this spectacular piece of tv 🥺 I for one am proud of the productive use of my time off from work 🤣 kids have fended for themselves, household chores neglected 😅 I joke, I joke 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Camille is doing amazing so far!
I’ve had severe black eyes and bruises in the past that have come up straight away! I wish I could redact the backgrounds to show

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, Amber's "I didn't do it" defence might be about to come undone. The agent is her legally.

Reactions: 9
The absolute drama over this, especially when her side spent ages fumbling to redact documents, now they're complaining that his side is ready to go.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.