Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
Can't believe I'm sat here at my office job watching a trial for 8 hours a day, complaining that Elaine isn't good at HER job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220517-063413_Twitter.jpg

Jesus that was frustrating to watch. It's like when your child is lying and you know they are but they will swear blind they are telling the truth and will not back down because they're a child and their brains/sense of morality aren't mature enough yet.
Cmon 2 o clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Yel

Chatty Member
Friendly reminder, if you want to watch the thread don't just post something like "thanks for the new thread" hit the watch button else if everyone did that there would be 100s of posts adding nothing. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 48

JAR21

VIP Member
Amber has never had the full amount to pay in full since johny has paid her in installments only, and has caused her 7 million in legal fees, further causing amber to delaying paying in full.
Are you watching a different trial?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Let’s remember he’s not a saint either. The guy who sent this is not nice. I don’t like this saint sinner thing we seem to have going on.

‘She’s begging for total global humiliation. She’s gonna get it. I’m gonna need your texts about San Francisco brother ... I’m even sorry to ask ... But she sucked Mollusk’s [I assume a reference to Elon Musk] crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers ... I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I once thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market ... I’m so fucking happy she wants to fight this out!!! She will hit the wall hard!!! And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum guzzler out of my life!!! I met fucking sublime little Russian here ... Which makes me realize the time I blew on that 50 cent stripper ... I wouldn’t touch her with a goddam glove. I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her ... Sorry man ... But NOW I will stop at nothing!!! Let’s see if Mollusk has a pair ... Come see me face to face ... I’ll show him things he’s never seen before ... Like the other side of his dick when I slice it off.’
So one of my best friends was in a relationship with an absolute scrote of a human being. He abused her daily, treated her like shit and once he found out that she was pregnant with his baby, he left her and has done nothing to acknowledge that he now has a son. The day she told him she was pregnant was the last time she spoke to him. That was nearly 3 years ago and they still live very close to each other. I LOATHE him so much.

I often think about when her little boy grows up and starts asking questions about his dad and what she will say to him and it makes me even angrier.

I once said in our group chat. "I honestly just wish he would just fuck off and die." Followed by something disgusting that involves suicide so I won't post as it may be triggering for some people.

Now, do I really want that for him? No of course not. I was merely venting and that was the best way of hurting him at that time without even talking to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
She mentions all these horrific injuries, but never gets them checked. Never even mentions trying to tend to them herself, or never describes any difficulty they cause her. Like surely even if her magical arnica cream and time travelling sfx level bruise kit, oops I mean correction kit was effective in covering her swollen redness and bruising, surely she would at least have difficulty with breathing and facial movement etc the next day on the JC show.
Similarly in aus, her several foot lacerations from broken glass, would make it hard to walk. No mention of checking the wounds for glass, cleaning them, tending to them at all, and we are meant to believe she traipsed around the house the next day and through flights and airports buying her relationship books. Get ta fuck Amber.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Swerve

Amber has never had the full amount to pay in full since johny has paid her in installments only, and has caused her 7 million in legal fees, further causing amber to delaying paying in full.
That’s what she wants to pretend, but it’s not true.

The money was paid in installments but by 2018 it had been paid in full to her. She made no donations out of this money whatsoever. Not one cent.

JD didn’t sue her until 13 months later, in 2019. So, what’s the argument here? That she was told by a psychic that she would be sued so kept the money aside?

She promised to donate the money but didn’t, all the while boasting on TV shows that she had. This is a proven fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Silverspin

I should preface that I'm team Depp in this, but I don't think saying you want to "rape a dead corpse" is perfectly normal in any scenario :oops:
nobody has to like it but it really is normal for people who don't strike back, don't keep up with verbal abuse, don't keep up with and return emotional abuse and want a venting mechanism so they won't actually lose it at their abusive spouse cause they still care about them OR have the decency to not want to threaten someone or hit back even if the person is deranged.

I had a milder message of that type with a friend of mine when I had been screwed over thoroughly by an "Amber" and the actual punchline of me and the buddy saying the dark stuff back and forth is literally that I had never returned a blow, had never sought revenge about thousands in destroyed property, stolen savings account, almost successful attempt to get me fired from work (suspension till they figured out she fabricated)

its cathartic to verbally spout utter nonsense that approximates violence as a real alternative to ever striking back and I think *very respectfully* nobody would find it off colour if a female being abused vented that way.. society often celebrates dismemberment of abusive men e.g. Sharon Osbourne famously with her panel show laughing along about a mans penis and a garbage disposal.

its a thought crime i.e. perfectly acceptable in private to his friend and the real crime is Amber getting into his accounts online to dump 70k of his text messages to her legal team before the UK Trial so the public can sift through all the worst things Depp ever typed while we have No idea whats in her messages..

occams razor suggests she matches him and worse because she is louder, more demeaning, more profane, more aggressive in their recorded verbal arguments.

abused people 100% entitled to vent in private in any form that will never impact another human.

cheers :)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Hellofish

Chatty Member
My favourite part of yesterday was when Camille was reading Ambers statement..

Elaine : This is not her statement…
Judge & Camille : She just testified that this is her statement…
Elaine : Okay…

Oh Elaine!! 😂 she's thrown you under the bus and does not care!
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall last night with Amber's team trying to come up with how to sort this mess out in the redirect!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Resting Rage Face

I think AH has had more than cheek implants. Her face is so pudgy now, and I think it’s fillers and a combination of drink. Whatever she is inside, there was no denying that up until a few years ago she was very beautiful in the exterior sense. Some may say it’s like a strange fairy/morality tale that her face looks this way now, to match her interior. But I just see a woman who needs serious, serious mental help.
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

― Roald Dahl, The Twits

• Heart
Reactions: 35

wibble

VIP Member
Welcome to Amber Building Society.

We offer an easy payment plan for buying homes.
Find the home you want, get a rich boyfriend to make a few payments, then just pledge to pay and the house is yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

SilentCW

How are you not seeing issues with both of their cases. Where are the pictures of the swelling from the broken nose, where are the medical records?

It seems to me there are alot of people who don't live in reality, that can't understand why a person would want to clear their name for something they didn't do.

Apparently people should just allow people to lie about them in this manner and suck it up and move on.

Allow people to lie like this, ruin your business/ means of income. Hurt you and your family and children and we should just allow that.

I bet if the shoe was on the other foot they would be saying something else.

Men can also be abused. People in same sex relationships can be abused, children can abuse their parents.

I have sadly come to the conclusion there are misandrists, and they are just as bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lady_H

VIP Member
So she is just going to keep pretending? that “pledged” and “donated” means the same thing?
that it’s possible to be smashed repeatedly in the face and have no bruises?

This is so bad it’s laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I wish people would stop bringing upnthe texts. He sent them to a friend, not amber, so it wasn't a threat and it wasn't verbal abuse toward amber. I along with many others here have said we have done similar in situations where we have been fucked over/hurt. Maybe you haven't and that's fine too. It doesn't mean I'm an abuser, that my sisters and friends are abusers.
It's okay to be angry, and it seems to me a healthier way of dealing with your anger than say fucking a vodka bottle at someone, or slapping/punching/clocking someone, whatever word works for her today. Which their is solid evidence of.

• Heart
Reactions: 33