Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a great move for Amber to be explaining how to take cocaine.
Or that her sister taught Johnny....
If you look at the coke table carefully I am pretty sure one line has already been snorted, that there were five, the highest one, there's a few white crumbs left. So whoever racked 'em up, had a line and then took the pic. I reckon JD wouldn't even of bothered shutting the wooden box. Whats all that about there being another pic near exact same that her sister sent her, saying having a fun night or such like?

Reactions: 9
Not a great move for Amber to be explaining how to take cocaine.
Or that her sister taught Johnny....
Yeah… I thought Amber and her family were just salt of the earth, down to earth, working class types and it was Johnny that corrupted Amber with his libertine ways. You can tell she isn’t particularly well read or bright, even though she’s painted herself that way. She’s an opportunist, plain and simple. She hates that this is all being exposed, that’s why she’s so angry. Johnny is the devil, and she’s a charitable, saintly angel…. This is the narrative she’s trying to spin, and precisely why it’s totally unbelievable. She laid out that table to paint a picture…. There’s a reason why she’s saying that’s berocca. How healthy!!!!

Reactions: 18
Objecting over missing quotation marks, really elaine you're showing well and truly that your lawyer credentials came from the rice krispies box

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If a thread like this had a title it would be

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET IT TOGETHER LAURA…. I MEAN ELAINE!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you look at the coke table carefully I am pretty sure one line has already been snorted, that there were five, the highest one, there's a few white crumbs left. So whoever racked 'em up, had a line and then took the pic. I reckon JD wouldn't even of bothered shutting the wooden box. Whats all that about there being another pic near exact same that her sister sent her, saying having a fun night or such like?
I agree. And not sure why he racked up 4 lines for himself. He’d do one fat one surely or rack them like that to share? Otherwise he’d do them as and when he wanted. I think she was a part of that session with him and took the photo because she’s a calculated piece of work. That’s if it isn’t staged. So sloppy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.