Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken my fair share of drugs in the past ... but 8-10 MDMA pills? I've only ever taken MDMA in crystalized form and only then a couple of times, mixed with a couple of beers. That was more than enough and the come-down was horrendous. 8-10 'pills' with hard liquor ? I have no idea what that would do to a person's brain but it won't be good. It amazes me how well Depp comes across if his habit is this bad and it's been going on for years. I fear for him as he gets older ... the body is an incredible thing and can recover, but not the brain. Once damage is done to the brain, especially with drugs like MDMA, Alcohol, it stays damaged.

Drugs, legal and illegal, seem to be a major factor in this case. And I would think those things are major factors in most domestic violence cases.

What do you think?

Reactions: 16
BIB - I hope they use it well. :cool:
I feel like she's left herself so wide open that my cat could probably destroy her on cross examination at this stage...

Keep relooking at some of these photos - forgot about the 'hair all over the place' one and then you see that little pile of, what looks like, trimmed split ends. And then the one of her parting where a chunk was apparently ripped out of her scalp. Lol.

And this is not even mentioning the bottle incident. You know, that possibly broken bottle that was shoved up her... And the fact that she wasn't sure whether it was broken because that is absolutely not something you'd notice.

Starting to think her lawyers are double agents for JD.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the day after that incident Amber described in yesterday’s testimony. She was a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden. Looking at her face - even with the make up, would there not be swelling from the amount of times she said Johnny hit her? Her nose was broken? Wouldn’t she also be so out of it from the blows to the head?

Reactions: 32
After watching parts of yesterday's footage, I believe Amber is a fully fledged pyschopath. I can't understand why she has dug herself so deep in this. She really didn't have to.

All she really needed was one (made up) incident where she has proof that he was drunk or a recording of him raising his voice and say she was physically and sexually abused on that occasion. That could very easily have convinced a jury. But instead she has doubled down and created this fictitous (imo) absolute evil, maniacal, monster! I mean, Harvey Weinstein would not be seen as evil as what she described over the last few days.

I still don't think that JD will win this and I'm pretty sure his career will be dead and buried when it's done. But she is finished. Imagine what her peers in the acting community are saying. How is she not mortified? It's just bananas! The whole thing is so surreal.

Reactions: 23
After watching parts of yesterday's footage, I believe Amber is a fully fledged pyschopath. I can't understand why she has dug herself so deep in this. She really didn't have to.

All she really needed was one (made up) incident where she has proof that he was drunk or a recording of him raising his voice and say she was physically and sexually abused on that occasion. That could very easily have convinced a jury. But instead she has doubled down and created this fictitous (imo) absolute evil, maniacal, monster! I mean, Harvey Weinstein would not be seen as evil as what she described over the last few days.

I still don't think that JD will win this and I'm pretty sure his career will be dead and buried when it's done. But she is finished. Imagine what her peers in the acting community are saying. How is she not mortified? It's just bananas! The whole thing is so surreal.
And this is the risk for Depp bringing this case. All the jury have to think has he been violent to her just once, laid a finger on her just once and if they think he has, then it's game over for him. That's the main situation. They are both bleeping crazy.

Reactions: 5
Sadly I think Ambers dry white woman tears will hold enough weight to sway the jury, like many times before in the course of history. Regardless of the outcome, I believe JD’s truth & it’s quite clear no1 is gonna wanna work with Ambien Turd again.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Yeah, I worry that he could still lose based on the nature of the argument. Her testimony yesterday has made this harder for her, however.

Her career is over. The aquaman petition is nearing 4 million. She won't be in aquaman 3.

She's destroyed herself after taking the stand with her own lawyer. This is only going to get worse for her.

Sadly I think Ambers dry white woman tears will hold enough weight to sway the jury, like many times before in the course of history. Regardless of the outcome, I believe JD’s truth & it’s quite clear no1 is gonna wanna work with Ambien Turd again.
I don't know, I have barely seen anyone still supporting her post yesterday's testimony. We can have hope

Reactions: 9
Just to add to my previous recollections about living with a female narc. When we met I had a dog and she had 2 cats. We talked about moving in together but I said I was worried about the animals not getting on. She went out of her way to intrusive them to each other in a way that would work for all. They took to each other straight away and when she did move in with me all was fine. She would walk the dog to school with her daughter and the animals were good together. Then we moved to a house that we jointly owned and everything changed. One day she said to me that she hated all dogs, especially mine, and that she had found a new home for the dog. If I didn’t agree to move her out she would take the children and live with her parents (she had a daughter from previous marriage and we had three children in 3 years - they were all very young). I said no. She moved out with the kids and only came back when I finally agreed to let the dog go (I previously worked from home so could look after her but when we moved I was working in an office in London and was relying on her to look after the dog well). On the morning the new owners were due to come and pick her up after already meeting her and us agreeing it would be better for the dog to go to a new living couple, she called me from her parents and said it was ok, the dog could stay! Of course it was too late at that point and I couldn’t trust her with the dog anymore. One of the saddest days of my life. I will never forget the way the poor hound looked at me as they drove away. The only upside was that she was very well looked after for the rest of her days. They would send me letters telling me how she was getting on along with photos.
As a friend said sometime later, you got rid of the wrong witch.
Oh the joys of living with someone with a deep seated personality disorder.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I really don’t get it either. Surely all they needed to do to defend the lawsuit was to convince the jury that JD did some abusive things during the relationship. She doesn’t need to be whiter than white and devoid of any wrong-doing, she doesn’t need todo this over-the-top performance in the stand with wide-eyed recollections of how lovely it all was at times and then insane descriptions of the violence, some of which are hard to picture without any supporting evidence or witnesses willing to come forward. If they’d all dialled it down, it would have been pretty believable IMO and they’ve have a stronger shot of defending their case and that article. As it stands, things seem so OTT that people are finding it a stretch, which makes it more likely that people will believe it’s all untrue vs just exaggerated or embellished. Seems like a really bad miscalculation far - generating media headlines can’t be the right priority vs being successfully sued for $50M, bankruptcy and never working again?!
She comes across as someone who has used this "act" (in my opinion it's an act, and manipulation) many, many times in the past to get her own way and it has worked. It worked in the UK lawsuit too, so in her mind why would she change tact? She's probably very used to things going the way she wants them to, one of the richest men in the world (Elon) was apparently madly in love with her. Imagine the heady feeling that would give someone who already has narcissistic tendencies, regardless of whether or not she felt the same way.

She was a very beautiful woman, and has clearly taught herself from a young age to use that to her advantage. Also I would say she's clever, good manipulators usually are, but she's now having to act at a level which is akin to the most important role of her life, and do it for a live audience, this is where her flaws become way more apparent as up until now giving evidence was behind closed doors, to a limited number of people. Her deposition was all over the place too but not everyone following the case will have watched it all, this is very different. Cross examination is going to be interesting, I believe the behavior will ramp up another level and when inconsistencies are put to her she won't be able to counter them and keep the facade up simultaneously.

Reactions: 13
Just to add to my previous recollections about living with a female narc. When we met I had a dog and she had 2 cats. We talked about moving in together but I said I was worried about the animals not getting on. She went out of her way to intrusive them to each other in a way that would work for all. They took to each other straight away and when she did move in with me all was fine. She would walk the dog to school with her daughter and the animals were good together. Then we moved to a house that we jointly owned and everything changed. One day she said to me that she hated all dogs, especially mine, and that she had found a new home for the dog. If I didn’t agree to move her out she would take the children and live with her parents (she had a daughter from previous marriage and we had three children in 3 years - they were all very young). I said no. She moved out with the kids and only came back when I finally agreed to let the dog go (I previously worked from home so could look after her but when we moved I was working in an office in London and was relying on her to look after the dog well). On the morning the new owners were due to come and pick her up after already meeting her and us agreeing it would be better for the dog to go to a new living couple, she called me from her parents and said it was ok, the dog could stay! Of course it was too late at that point and I couldn’t trust her with the dog anymore. One of the saddest days of my life. I will never forget the way the poor hound looked at me as they drove away. The only upside was that she was very well looked after for the rest of her days. They would send me letters telling me how she was getting on along with photos.
That put a lump in my throat. I'm so sorry. But you're right, it was probably for the best.

Reactions: 15
And this is the risk for Depp bringing this case. All the jury have to think has he been violent to her just once, laid a finger on her just once and if they think he has, then it's game over for him. That's the main situation. They are both bleeping crazy.
Is this the case?

She said that she had been the victim of abuse in her op ed. So if the jury finds they were mutually abusive (which includes him being violent to her at least once) they might still find that she defamed him as she was not a "victim" but equally responsible?

Reactions: 8
My husband, who had a bit of a crush on Amber since she was in Stephen King's The Stand, watched the clip of her describing the Australia Incident and it it gave him shivers. He now thinks she is terrifying.

Reactions: 19
Sounds like she was jealous of the dog. And even if you had changed your mind and kept your friend, she would have probably done the same thing at a later date.
I've taken my fair share of drugs in the past ... but 8-10 MDMA pills? I've only ever taken MDMA in crystalized form and only then a couple of times, mixed with a couple of beers. That was more than enough and the come-down was horrendous. 8-10 'pills' with hard liquor ? I have no idea what that would do to a person's brain but it won't be good. It amazes me how well Depp comes across if his habit is this bad and it's been going on for years. I fear for him as he gets older ... the body is an incredible thing and can recover, but not the brain. Once damage is done to the brain, especially with drugs like MDMA, Alcohol, it stays damaged.

Drugs, legal and illegal, seem to be a major factor in this case. And I would think those things are major factors in most domestic violence cases.

What do you think?
The most I've taken in one evening is 6, this was back in the 90's when I believe they were stronger (used to go to raves a lot). I also took a quarter ounce of speed at the same time, both spaced out over 8 hours. After the fourth I began to feel sober (it was a weird sensation as I had such clear mental acuity but knew I was also high) so was encouraged to take another, then another, and after that I point blank refused. The come down was horrendous, I remember on the minibus on the way home (we used to rent one as a whole group of us would go to really big, all night raves quite far away) everyone wanted to kill each other as by that point we were exhausted and snarky as hell. But I definitely don't know of anyone taking it and immediately becoming aggressive, it contradicts directly the action of MDMA on the brain.

Four was probably around the most I'd take on other occasions (I've taken it probably 100+ times, easily), I don't think you can build a tolerance to MDMA, unlike other drugs (acid, speed ect) so eight does seem very excessive in one go, spread out over many hours, maybe I could understand, but in a oner, na.

Reactions: 7
Is this the case?

She said that she had been the victim of abuse in her op ed. So if the jury finds they were mutually abusive (which includes him being violent to her at least once) they might still find that she defamed him as she was not a "victim" but equally responsible?
From what I have heard, and correct me if I am wrong, the struggle for JD's team is that they need to prove 'she acted with malice' when writing and allowing the publishing of that op ed. So deliberately and knowingly mislead people.

Which I absolutely believe she did but, woahhh, hard one to prove.

Reactions: 11
This is the day after that incident Amber described in yesterday’s testimony. She was a guest on The Late Late Show with James Corden. Looking at her face - even with the make up, would there not be swelling from the amount of times she said Johnny hit her? Her nose was broken? Wouldn’t she also be so out of it from the blows to the head?
She also testified that her team and the show’s make-up team “worked around” the lesions on her head and her bruises. Applying plentiful amounts of AMICA cream no doubt. I wonder when we’ll hear from them? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What do you think?
Ozzy Osbourne is a good example of what damage drugs do to your cns.

Reactions: 6
She also testified that her team and the show’s make-up team “worked around” the lesions on her head and her bruises. Applying plentiful amounts of AMICA cream no doubt. I wonder when we’ll hear from them? 🤔
Her make-up did not even look that heavy or plastered on, which you’d think it would to cover the cuts, bruises and bumps.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.