Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is amusing (they've just had a big doobie I suspect and the lady tells wrong jokes, you have been warned!)) and interesting from a blokes perspective. What Rogan says about JD being 'unformed cement' from such early fame at 20. He talks about what I mentioned a while back re the Bourdain/Argento toxic thang.

I hadn't heard JD refer to Turdle's poo incident as a 'fecal delivery' before. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Who is Standhope?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does JD have a diagnosis?

Can we have guesses at how long this is going to take? Are we going to be sat here for four days a week for years tattlers?
I think it’s because people have been saying Johnny has a form of PTSD from his childhood.

Reactions: 2
I'm cancelling my Sky sub 😂 I'll save tens of pounds watching D v H on Youtube every evening.
You don’t have to pay for it. I watch for free live and uninterrupted on the Independent news website from 3pm-10pm. If that helps? 😊

You don’t have to pay for it. I watch for free live and uninterrupted on the Independent news website from 3pm-10pm. If that helps? 😊
Oh thank you. No I know. I've been watching it on Youtube. I just meant I no longer need my Sky TV sub if it's going on until 30 May. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think the clinical psychologist is dodgy ? You don't go for a private dinner for 4 hours with the person who has a vested interest in getting those diagnoses. I'm guessing she's been paid by Depp to evaluate her? The assessment was only over a couple of short meetings!!? Assessments like this take months. It's highly unethical and unprofessional the court should allocate an independent psychologist to evaluate both. The documents should be sealed and only revealed in a closed court room. Does the USA really allow such abuse of powers? It's like the old days when you could pay a doctor and have a relative sectioned!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What do we make of a 50 odd year old man calling a woman in her 20s ‘fat ass?’ 😬 Grow up I say. Also, what do people think of his children not publicly supporting him at the moment? I guess his daughter has her own career to cultivate?
Much the same as a 20 something woman calling a 50 year old Man "an old fat man" ......

FAIRFAX, Va. — Amber Heard once called Johnny Depp an “old fat man” and questioned why French fashion house Dior would ever want to work with him, the actor’s sister testified on Tuesday.

As for his kids? well, they are in their 20's, young adults, probably still dealing with and unhappy at the fact their Dad left their Mum in the first place, then went onto marry AH and then that's turned into a crapfest.

I'd say they are probably keeping their heads down and just get on with their own lives with their Mum. You don't really hear much about the Son, the Daughter is a model and she probably wants to just get on with her own life and career, without getting drawn into this situation.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think the clinical psychologist is dodgy ? You don't go for a private dinner for 4 hours with the person who has a vested interest in getting those diagnoses. I'm guessing she's been paid by Depp to evaluate her? The assessment was only over a couple of short meetings!!? Assessments like this take months. It's highly unethical and unprofessional the court should allocate an independent psychologist to evaluate both. The documents should be sealed and only revealed in a closed court room. Does the USA really allow such abuse of powers? It's like the old days when you could pay a doctor and have a relative sectioned!
I didn't immediately. I think four hours could be explainable by the interview being designed to put her in all situations, grill her, relax her, feed her. I had one boss who always made me lunch and served it with a glass of fizz. I was tit in the afternoons but, it's a good way to get someone to loosen their tongue too.

I think she's a bit sus now but the press is out, job done. I think she was coached to work the jury. She was a little 'how can I explain this simply' which annoyed me but was very effective for mass consumption. Pretty sure I saw JD go 'she's gooood' under his breath to old mr pokey uppy eyebrows with the very long tie, what's his name?

Agree with everything else you say. Deplorably managed by all parties, the legal system and the court.

Reactions: 6

No, the Clinical Psych was interviewed at the private dinner (it wasn't the little table for two, rubbing feet under it and gazing into candles that AH's toad legal woman was projecting :rolleyes: she clearly wanted the jury to think they were a "thing" ).

Remember we had covid situation, many restaurants, buildings, companies were wfh or working odd hours.

Maybe a dinner with all parties held after work, so they ate while chatting was all that could happen at that time.

She was hired by JD's legal team to evaluate AH. She is very qualified and did as her brief for the job required.

She had two sessions on two days (two full working days). One of my family had an 8 hour meeting at a London hospital and was diagnosed from that. She used set forms and tests to work through what AH may or may not have.

It's highly unethical and unprofessional the court should allocate an independent psychologist to evaluate both. The court didn't allocate for both to be evaluated, the lady was hired by JD's legal team to evaluate AH, it won't be sealed as it's relevant to the Case, in establishing someone's behaviour, reasoning and ways.

She is there purely to write a report.

Reactions: 15
I'm new to this thread and I'm team Johnny. I have personal experience with DV (doesn't make me special, so many women have had it much much worse, so I am not complaining, I am explaining) The court is still sifting through information, but the significance of misheard's behavior in Australian is damning.
One telling, important point about Depp's fingertip severance which Heard insists was self inflicted is this:
Depp, is bleeding profusely and behaving like a crazy man, and what does our poor little victim do? Does she A-get the hell out of there because he is acting crazy? (That would be my vote as a victim.) Does she B- dial 9-1-1 or Australian equivalent to call for medics and police officers to treat his injuries and contain is cra cra behavior? That would also be a reasonable response. Nope, our girl chooses C- grabs her red lipstick, and writes on the same mirror defaced by Depp, "call Carly Simon , she did it better babe with a smile emoji." That is NOT the behavior of a victim.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is amusing (they've just had a big doobie I suspect and the lady tells wrong jokes, you have been warned!)) and interesting from a blokes perspective. What Rogan says about JD being 'unformed cement' from such early fame at 20. He talks about what I mentioned a while back re the Bourdain/Argento toxic thang.

I hadn't heard JD refer to Turdle's poo incident as a 'fecal delivery' before. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Who is Standhope?

Doug Stanhope is a comedian, he’s known to be really friendly with Johnny Deep. He was really vocal about amber herd being a liar when this all first broke years ago. He took a lot of flack for it on Twitter if I recall correctly.

Reactions: 8
No, the Clinical Psych was interviewed at the private dinner (it wasn't the little table for two, rubbing feet under it and gazing into candles that AH's toad legal woman was projecting :rolleyes: she clearly wanted the jury to think they were a "thing" ).

Remember we had covid situation, many restaurants, buildings, companies were wfh or working odd hours.

Maybe a dinner with all parties held after work, so they ate while chatting was all that could happen at that time.

She was hired by JD's legal team to evaluate AH. She is very qualified and did as her brief for the job required.

She had two sessions on two days (two full working days). One of my family had an 8 hour meeting at a London hospital and was diagnosed from that. She used set forms and tests to work through what AH may or may not have.

It's highly unethical and unprofessional the court should allocate an independent psychologist to evaluate both. The court didn't allocate for both to be evaluated, the lady was hired by JD's legal team to evaluate AH, it won't be sealed as it's relevant to the Case, in establishing someone's behaviour, reasoning and ways.

She is there purely to write a report.
Your friend would most likely have had involvement with secondary care MH services for some time to get that DX, much longer than 8 hours . From my experience professionals don't like to give a diagnosis of personality disorder quickly because of the stigma involved. It's usually the diagnosis of last resort and not given out lightly.

She is highly qualified but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that you can effectively be briefed and paid to do an assessment by a person with a vested interest ( who wants a negative outcome). They should be impartial no ulterior motives and have the best interests of the patient at heart. I'd say the same about anyone.

Reactions: 13
A personality disorder assessment doesn't take months to complete. Depending on the individual being assessed, the actually physical interviews for assessment could be completed over a couple of meetings. There is a set diagnostic criteria that has to be met to warrant a diagnosis of personality disorder. The questions are specific and time related (e.g. has this been present within the last 12 months, 5 years) so it's quite a standardised process which can seem surprising. The assessment can be supported by collateral information which would be completed prior to meeting.

The actual diagnosis of PD is relatively short to complete for a case like this when you're not having to make recommendations for treatment or management. All she's required to do is say if she has traits of PD and whether they meet the threshold for any specific PD, and if this is a past or present diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When you are in a legal situation, there are the two sides and they can call for professional witness statements.

I've had a situation many years ago, concerning injuries and I had to attend a health clinic to be reviewed by the other parties' Doctor, they then wrote a full medical report on me. They were paid for by the other side's legal team.

You would think they might "flower up" or "cover up" their report to assist the person paying them, but oddly, they discovered something that had been missed in my earlier x-rays, which was very serious and this was all logged in my file that went forwards from them.

Generally speaking, if they are an independent professional witness, they are for hire by either party and show no favour towards one or the other, they simply gather the facts and produce them in a correct legal fashion, so that this can assist in reaching a legal settlement or conclusion.

Reactions: 9
Generally speaking, if they are an independent professional witness, they are for hire by either party and show no favour towards one or the other, they simply gather the facts and produce them in a correct legal fashion, so that this can assist in reaching a legal settlement or conclusion.
My heads a bit foggy with it all today so excuse if I sound stupid, in these high profile cases surely the independent professional can be paid big bucks by one side and therefore be tempted to side with who's paying them the big bucks? What is it that makes them independent?
I've watched some documentaries (I think on OJ, Mj's death maybe Louise Woodward etc) that say all these professionals are well paid to appear in court and side with who's paying them, some found out to be unreliable (after the fact) Is there a difference between a professional and an independent professional 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 7
The fact that Bredehoft said Amber used that palette is very problematic for Amber as it is considered part of her testimony and she can be impeached (shown to be a liar) in front of the jury.

Bredehoft also kept referring to Amica cream when it is thought that she meant arnica cream...
Or maybe the judge will be somewhat sympathetic and let the perjury it go as faulty memory. I think that's called the Dutchess of Sussex defense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amber’s legal team, what is up with them? I’ve never heard such pointless, dreary, heavy-handed, tedious questioning. That attempt to discredit Dr Curry over the muffins was absolutely laughable. At one point Mr Rottenborn’s voice was noticeably trembling as if he was scared and about to burst into tears, just before he objected to his own question. Is he frightened of Amber? Are they secret JD fans? Are they even actually lawyers? 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering did Dr Curry drive to court in a open top convertible or a motorcycle without a helmet, what the duck was going on with that hair 😂 I diagnose mad hairstyle disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lady_H

Chatty Member

Today at 8:50 PM
Amber’s legal team, what is up with them? I’ve never heard such pointless, dreary, heavy-handed, tedious questioning. That attempt to discredit Dr Curry over the muffins was absolutely laughable. At one point Mr Rottenborn’s voice was noticeably trembling as if he was scared and about to burst into tears, just before he objected to his own question. Is he frightened of Amber? Are they secret JD fans? Are they even actually lawyers? 😆
This- also misheard's amica cream lawyer, droned on and on with Curry about do you recall-info from treating therapists' depositions to try to dilute her testimony, it was annoying and dull and completely obliterated on cross exam when Curry explained that as treating therapists, they HAD to believe misheard. It made amica cream gal look really silly.

I also found her insinuations that the LAPD cop failed in her response to misheard's DV complaint, droning on and on about what was listed in the supp-which per policy is filled out when criteria (unmet by misheard) is present. And stupidly asking her why she didn't get her not book out when asking questions. I thought the officer's statement that she always feared for her safety was reasonable and correct and a complete smack down of amica cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.