Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is terrible surely, she can afford better lawyers. I no they don't have a lot to work with but goodness this is bad defense.

Reactions: 3
This is terrible surely, she can afford better lawyers. I no they don't have a lot to work with but goodness this is bad defense.
She scares me, not in a scary lawyer way but she just seems unpredictable.

‘Oh, by the way, do you have a skin condition?’
Who would ask their boss’s girlfriend that?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If my husband's staff asked if I has a skin condition, I'd be most offended!

• Haha
Gosh, Elaine was quick with that objection!

Omg he fell out of the hammock whilst he was drunk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but if I had my own island in the Bahamas I think I'd be rat arsed everyday swinging in a hammock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
086F8022-ECD0-4F2D-9A66-89EAB005710F.jpeg

Wonder why they are sitting on the bench and not at the desks with everyone else of Johnny’s team?

Fashion issues - What with the allo allo dutch plaits back I feel it only fair to also say that I think that DP's had a little hair transplant at the front there. Just imagine that front bits not there..... snigger. Sorry, not sorry.

download.jpg

bald-depp.jpg

(In court - What is DP spitting in his tissue and putting in his pocket? Rum gum?)

• Haha
Ironically, this therapist is stressing me out. Slow down for the poor court reporter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This lady is really educated!

Ironically, this therapist is stressing me out. Slow down for the poor court reporter 🤣
Poor Judy! She needs a holiday after this.

Ok she’s really educated and this is interesting but how is it related to Johnny and Amber?

Just looked online and this lady is to testify Depp has PTSD? Or couple therapy?

This lady is really educated!

Poor Judy! She needs a holiday after this.

Ok she’s really educated and this is interesting but how is it related to Johnny and Amber?

Just looked online and this lady is to testify Depp has PTSD? Or couple therapy?
I would imagine that both Heard and JD have ptsd from their childhoods no?

Reactions: 1
The lawyer asking her the questions seems nervous?
I don’t get how you can give a psychological diagnosis of someone you don’t have a working relationship with. She met her for 7 hours over 2 days, that’s a lot and puts so much stress on a person. Plus she didn’t do one for Johnny.

Also I find it really awkward with this type of evidence because Amber will be stuck with that diagnosis for life in the public. And this sort of information should have been behind closed doors.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.