Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair they are grown ups and are responsible for their own actions !
One thing I did think is the total disregard for someone else’s property in Australia ! The damage they did to the house and then Someone else just came along and sorted it all out !
Maybe if Johnny and Amber actually did some work cleaning or cooking they wouldn’t have had the time or energy for all those fights and arguments !!

They were surrounded with people who enabled this destructive and toxic relationship to some extent !!

Reactions: 2
When a GP/Dr/pharmacy/my mum says ‘take some paracetamol’ I 100% do anything but. I think a can of Coke and a Mars bar does more to me 🤣 When I was in labour with my firstborn… they suggested it. I was in the worst pain I had ever experienced and thought 2 paracetamol and a hot bath would make it all go away 🤣🤣🤣 What a nob I was to believe that!!

In that context I can see why JD said that he wouldn’t have bothered with the pills that Amber liked as they wouldn’t touch the sides on him. I get that. Same as my other half could drink 8 pints and still be relatively conversational and alert. I would be unconscious…
Omg they told me to take paracetamol when I was in labour and I can honestly say I was fuming. I was almost at the end. Stick your paracetamol up your nose haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching Ben King's testimony now. It's unbelievable (even though I've heard all of this information before) how much tit the staff had to put up with, and I imagine it's a daily occurrence in these social circles. This poor guy manages property and is running around looking for severed fingers, accompanying unstable people on flights, and spending hours trying to clear up $75k worth of damage.

The kitchen roll... Paper thing was extremely stressful for me 🥵🥵
Jeez. What did it matter if it was kitchen roll, tissue, or paper towels? It's hardly crucial evidence.

Still unsure how it didn’t smash, there was no mention of shards of glass anywhere or vodka over the floor?
Ben King said the top (I'm assuming the neck) of the bottle had broken off and there were pools of alcohol on the floor. He has a photo of the broken bottle.

Reactions: 5
I want to know what this damn bottle looks like! We haven’t even been given a brand.

Saw this on twitter - someone has complied a list of all the lies Johnny has told in this trial. I haven’t watched all his testimony because, well, it went on for about 60 years so not sure if everything here is 100%. Some Depp fans said they will do the same when Amber takes the stand so if I see that I’ll link it when that happens.
I wish people would understand the definition of "domestic abuse".

If any outburst of anger would be seen as domestic abuse then my little niece would be locked up.

I have also copied the law in California and by reading it I really don't think that property damage or hitting walls would be seen as domestic violence - it will depend on the context, for sure, but if the definition would be so narrow most people would be abusers.

Just watching Ben King's testimony now. It's unbelievable (even though I've heard all of this information before) how much tit the staff had to put up with, and I imagine it's a daily occurrence in these social circles. This poor guy manages property and is running around looking for severed fingers, accompanying unstable people on flights, and spending hours trying to clear up $75k worth of damage.
I agree, but I imagine he is being paid megabucks.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if this has been raised before but, why did Amber take out a temporary restraining order on JD when he was going on tour for a minimum of two months? He was starting the tour in Europe in the May.....She then broke the TRO to try and seduce him in the July.

I don't think he's going to win his case......and I certainly don't think she's going to win hers - especially as she won't give anyone full access to her photos and the meta data

Also, the house in Australia was where the couple were told to stay and not leave, due to them taking the two Yorkshire terriers with them ( without permission and not abiding by quarantine rules). The Daily Fail ran a story on this saying that Amber had to return to the states to take her dogs back, otherwise they were to be destroyed by the Aussie government

If any outburst of anger would be seen as domestic abuse then my little niece would be locked up.

I have also copied the law in California and by reading it I really don't think that property damage or hitting walls would be seen as domestic violence - it will depend on the context, for sure, but if the definition would be so narrow most people would be abusers.

Okay, maybe where you are from it's not considered domestic abuse.
Where I am from, yes it is and it would be seen as odd to pretend otherwise.
Most people I know don't damaging property and hit walls, if they did chances are yes they would be domestic abusers.
It's interesting to see how for some people it's so obviously NOT abuse and for others it so clearly IS.
I'm from Ireland, here in Ireland:
"As well as physical violence, domestic violence can also involve:
emotional abuse
the destruction of property
controlling behaviour such as isolation from friends, family and other potential sources of support
threats to others including children
stalking
control over access to money, personal items, food, transportation and communication."

Reactions: 13
I think it is a stretch to say that a text insulting AH sent to anyone but AH is abuse towards her when she was never supposed to see the message. I think there was one message where he called her a c**t but the message was actually one where they were joking around together and not fighting. I think that c**t is seen as an awful insult in the US but is much more commonly used by us in the UK both as a term.or endearment and an insult. I don't really think that the messages added anything to AHs defence.
I think some of the text messages were abusive even if she wasn’t meant to see them. The ones sent to Paul Bettany and the one sent to Christian Carino. Those are major red flags!
The text message "I'll smack the ugly bleep around before I let her in"& "the slippery bleep that I donated my jizz to for awhile” also are very questionable.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think some of the text messages were abusive even if she wasn’t meant to see them. The ones sent to Paul Bettany and the one sent to Christian Carino. Those are major red flags!
The text message "I'll smack the ugly bleep around before I let her in"& "the slippery bleep that I donated my jizz to for awhile” also are very questionable.
But, they are just text messages that we all send to our friends apparently! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I don’t know if this is directed at me personally as you’ve quoted me a few times about this but I do know what domestic violence is. Looking at domestic violence lawyers In California I have read that property damage can be seen as domestic violence legally but if the act isn’t covered by the law it can be included in the charge as vandalism.
Also, just because it isn’t covered by a law yet doesn’t mean it isn’t a genuine form of abuse. Domestic violence for several years was only seen as being a physical act and didn’t take into account mental abuse, stalking and the use of technology. In the U.K. marital rape only became a crime in the 1990s but I hope we all agree that raping your wife would be seen as rape and abuse before the 1990s.

Reactions: 10
When do we get Amber on the stand? Do we get all DP's side first? I have a diary to manage!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But how is something abusive if it’s within a private conversation with someone else and not directed at the person in question and not meant to be seen by that person? If that’s the case I have definitely been abusive to my ex via a WhatsApp chat about my feelings towards him with my friend. 🤔 where does it stop, eg Is somebody’s private feelings recorded in a private diary abusive? Do all “bad” or unacceptable thoughts and feelings have to be kept within our own heads at all times?

Surely intent matters a great deal, i.e as you say, “she wasn’t meant to see them”. I think you start to get into really dodgy territory when a private conversation, not intended to be seen heard or read by someone else, can be seen as “abusive”.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

so most people damage other peoples property or hit walls? I don’t think so 🙈

don’t have a clue about the law in the US but there is the domestic abuse scotland act which states that any act of causing someone you are in a relationship with or have been (average person) fear and alarm is chargeable under the act. Deliberately breaking your partners properly or smashing things up in front of them is an act of abuse as it puts the person in a state of fear or alarm.

But how is something abusive if it’s within a private conversation with someone else and not directed at the person in question and not meant to be seen by that person? If that’s the case I have definitely been abusive to my ex via a WhatsApp chat about my feelings towards him with my friend. 🤔 where does it stop, eg Is somebody’s private feelings recorded in a private diary abusive? Do all “bad” or unacceptable thoughts and feelings have to be kept within our own heads at all times?

Surely intent matters a great deal, i.e as you say, “she wasn’t meant to see them”. I think you start to get into really dodgy territory when a private conversation, not intended to be seen heard or read by someone else, can be seen as “abusive”.
how can anyone defend these texts?

It’s on channel 169 on sky

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
how can anyone defend these texts?
I’m not “defending these texts”, I’m thinking about my own life and experience and asking at what point does something become abusive.

I would think any jury member who might have at some point in their life expressed “unacceptable” thoughts about someone else might have the same question.

Reactions: 15
I would think any jury member who might have at some point in their life expressed “unacceptable” thoughts about someone else might have the same question.
If anyone has expressed thoughts about wanting to drown, burn and then rape the dead corpse of their significant other then I would be very worried.

If that’s the case I have definitely been abusive to my ex via a WhatsApp chat about my feelings towards him with my friend.
If you have expressed sentiments similar to wanting to torture and commit necrophilia then that is concerning.

Reactions: 12
Hope that works for you. If not it’s been posted to houseinhabit’s Insta stories x

I find it interesting the way AH always talks about "Splitting".
As someone diagnosed with both BPD and Bipolar2, i know all about 'splitting' unfortunately. Has it been confirmed that she has BPD or is that just the work of armchair psychiatrists? Because it sounds like she is projecting herself onto him (when she talks about him splitting). I have no idea, biut it is one of the things i picked on when listening.

I’m not “defending these texts”, I’m thinking about my own life and experience and asking at what point does something become abusive.

nah normal nice stable people do not send texts like that and in the context of what he’s being accused of show a pattern of abuse and what’s going on in his head. Zero tolerance for stuff like that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.