Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recordings remind me of my late sister from the ages of 16-21. She had raging BPD that was never treated successfully. These kind of moments were pure hell for me and my parents, but I can’t the imagine the very real and intense pain she must have been feeling to behave this way. It comes across as manipulative sure, but this is a claim often thrown at persons with BPD because they can’t regulate their emotions like healthy minded people. I find the recordings difficult to listen to because they are very familiar to me, and because of my sister’s inability to have relationships, she ended up alone and very misunderstood for her short life. I really hope these two people seek the right kind of therapy, especially Amber, so she can raise a healthy daughter to the best of her ability.
Sorry about your sister. Yes, I do agree, Ambers desperate need not to be abandoned when her 'monster' comes out. I guess her background is triggering there like Johnnies does when she shouts at him. I don't know so much about her background, her Dad was violent I think. These two are such a good example of heal your demons before you get in a relationship or breed. Poor Oonagh, I hope she will grow to learn how to have 'happy sane' in her life and feck off to become a gardener, having a Mum who won't attend to her narc mental health can be truly awful.

Reactions: 12
the english butler seems so nice and professional..........ah had two bottles of wine everyday......wow!!!

Reactions: 17
Ben King seems a very good witness for Depp, he comes across as honest which goes a long way. He's adding a lot of doubt to Amber's Australia "hostage situation" incident. Amber's team need a good cross examination for this one.

Reactions: 9
Thank you for the kind words from users here. ❤

Maybe Amber’s child will be the catalyst for her to address her own trauma, insecurities, and abandonment issues, thus leading to positive changes. There’s no denying what a stunning young woman she once was, and she no doubt used that to her advantage. This perhaps let her carry on with her more childlike behaviour, because sadly in this often shallow world, the way you look does let you get away with a lot of crappy behaviour. As you get older, people don’t let you act in a certain way just because you’re ‘hot’, nor do they put it down to the inexperience and folly of youth anymore. So she’s being held accountable now for her behaviour, which can only be a good thing.

Johnny I feel was in midlife crisis mode and was trying to live out his heyday again with a much younger woman. He tried the family life for nearly 15 years and was yearning for what he saw as the prime of his youth perhaps? But I was also wondering, has Johnny’s daughter/son come out to support him publicly since the trial? Not that they should or shouldn’t in my opinion, just wondering?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ben King had to go and find the tip of his finger 🤮 staff shouldn’t have to put up with this tit or clean it up. Depp couldn’t even go and get the tip of his own finger, but he could write with his severed finger all over the mirror. 🤦🏻 Jesus it seems he went all over the house writing in blood and dripping blood. That poor guy had to clean all that tit up and Depp just smirked when he said he did. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Its a shame Depp's head of security guy Jerry Judge isn't around, he can be heard on that audio during the Australia incident, he said stuff like "she's feeling guilt", as you can hear her screaming in the background saying "he needs me", "I didn't mean it". He could have added a lot to what happened and corroborated what was recorded, his testimony may even have ended all this much sooner. He sounded like a decent guy on audio, so imagine he would have come across very well. Life eh. Anyone that isn't sure how manipulating she is should listen to that, Judge was very intent on Heard being supported by a staff member that would have mind games played on them by her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

this is interesting
There may well be cases where the abuse is mutual. So calling mutual abuse a myth is not right either. And how do we define who has the power and control in a relationship? Because it could be that one half may have the power in physical or wealth terms, but the other half may have the control over the relationship through emotions, smarts or manipulation. Who would be the abuser in such a case? I think each case should be viewed individually and judged solely on the evidence and proof provided, as otherwise we have no idea what the relationship dynamics were like.

The judge appeared to discount all of Depp's witnesses and evidence in the UK. Weird trial. The judgement was like reading a parody.
It was because they were all on his payroll - for substantial salaries- and also their testimonies weren’t consistent with their statements.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The judge appeared to discount all of Depp's witnesses and evidence in the UK. Weird trial. The judgement was like reading a parody.
Ben King seems to be the most intelligent, rational and controlled person to testify so far.

I cannot understand that his testimony was deemed not credible in the UK and that the UK judge found that AH was held hostage for three days in Australia when nobody saw any real injuries on her.

A lot of the testimony from Amber and her witnesses was confidential so we will never know what was said fully.

UK judge found that AH was held hostage for three days in Australia when nobody saw any real injuries on her.
The U.K. judge didn’t, he believed it was hyperbole.
850A9D67-E27A-403A-BB94-3BECE3FA2410.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A lot of the testimony from Amber and her witnesses was confidential so we will neve
A lot of the testimony from Amber and her witnesses was confidential so we will never know what was said fully.

The U.K. judge didn’t, he believed it was hyperbole.View attachment 1221563
one of the things I didn't understand about that trial was the fact the judge said that incident seemed like hyperbole, but then he gave full credit to 12 other incidents that were based on her word, and the word of her friends and sister, over all of Depp's witnesses including impartial ones, police officers, medical professionals.

Its not so much that Depp lost, it was how one sided it was in Heard's favour that had me wondering. I had an image of that judge picking up all the files of Depp's evidence and saying "lets just set this pile out the way, ok well the dogs clearly shat on Depp's bed didnt they, and you cut your own finger off, next!"

Reactions: 17
Thank you for the kind words from users here. ❤

Maybe Amber’s child will be the catalyst for her to address her own trauma, insecurities, and abandonment issues, thus leading to positive changes. There’s no denying what a stunning young woman she once was, and she no doubt used that to her advantage. This perhaps let her carry on with her more childlike behaviour, because sadly in this often shallow world, the way you look does let you get away with a lot of crappy behaviour. As you get older, people don’t let you act in a certain way just because you’re ‘hot’, nor do they put it down to the inexperience and folly of youth anymore. So she’s being held accountable now for her behaviour, which can only be a good thing.

Johnny I feel was in midlife crisis mode and was trying to live out his heyday again with a much younger woman. He tried the family life for nearly 15 years and was yearning for what he saw as the prime of his youth perhaps? But I was also wondering, has Johnny’s daughter/son come out to support him publicly since the trial? Not that they should or shouldn’t in my opinion, just wondering?
I hope your right, she deserves a chance for real contentment and happiness, as does her daughter and as does JD.
These last few days have just illustrated that even with wealth, success and looks (everything that people would assume make you happy) you can still be totally miserable with no real idea of how to be happy.
The more a hear the more tragic the 2 of them appear to me.

I am back to thinking he should have just let the whole thing go and moved on with his life, mainly because this wretched trial has now taken over my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That lawyer questioning Ben King sounds like he just got out of law school. Did you hear him object to his own question?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.