Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was cold out there so I made a cuppa then heard the words 'book shop' first edition' 'blood bath' and 'bleep'. So I'm back with book bells on.

Boooks, boooks! I know books I'll have you know and I know who Ms Heards favourite bloody author is too. Ayn Rand who wrote 'The Art of Selfishness.' There's also talk of Aynd being racist as we have heard similar for Heard, remember the blm riots and Ambers tweet that got called out anyone?

"I’ve read all of her books. Ever since then, I have been obsessed with her ideals." - said Amber. This is an ethics of rational selfishness that rejects sacrifice in all its forms, apparently.

View attachment 1220842

Also, if Heard is using those texts because the Americans are terrified of the word bleep I'll have you know that Heard has almost definitely read Inga Muscio’s 1998 book bleep: A Declaration of Independence, which celebrates the word 'the word is only an insult if you think strong women with sexual desire are a bad thing.' I have australian mates and london mates and the word bleep is as common as muck amongst us all.

So, yeah, that. Garummmpphhhhh. Cuntycuntycuntycuntycuntycunt.

And no Johnny you aren't Django Reinhart and you never will be. twit.
bleep is almost a term of endearment in Scotland. A couple of examples.

Alright ya wee bleep?
(Translates - How are you my lovely friend)

Look at that bleep go!
(Translates - gosh, they can run super fast)

😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Which psychologist said that?
When they broke for lunch the female reporter spoke to a forensic psychologist I can’t remember what his name was, black hair?

she suggested his claims about why would he sabotage his guitar playing (Dog Star done manygigs recently?!!) by cutting off his fret finger but the psychologist pointed out it was a calculated story and he was also trying to charm everyone

Reactions: 3
bleep is almost a term of endearment in Scotland. A couple of examples.

Alright ya wee bleep?
(Translates - How are you my lovely friend)

Look at that bleep go!
(Translates - gosh, they can run super fast)

😆
Another example, which I overheard at work when a door slipped out of someone's hand:

"Ya bleep, I nearly chinned masel!"
(My goodness, dear fellow, I almost hit myself in the face with the door)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paul Bettany is no longer a witness

I think they call it restoration, they do it clear up loose ends after the cross examination.
Ah thank you, that makes sense.

When they broke for lunch the female reporter spoke to a forensic psychologist I can’t remember what his name was, black hair?

she suggested his claims about why would he sabotage his guitar playing (Dog Star done manygigs recently?!!) by cutting off his fret finger but the psychologist pointed out it was a calculated story and he was also trying to charm everyone
Ah so not a witness that’s testified?

Exactly. He tries to leave, Heard can't handle it and goes spit cray cray coz 'she wants to work it out' but nahhhh she loves the fight and adrenalin and trying to twist his addled wee brain with her twisty switchy face words so she can record 'em and be the mistress of the worrrrrrrrlddddd. I see you Heard, I see you 🤡
Who are you, Dotty Merton? You should write a book called "mistriss of the world!"

• Haha
Heard's getting right twitchy isn't she, writing, writing, drinking, checking her shirt, chin up high girl, what you swallowing there gulpy gulp gulp. (Now remember Ms Heard how bad your body language can look, so, keep moving, keep busy.)

Couch? couch? Sofa? Is she demanding he sit, whaaaaaaaat

Reactions: 11
Heard's getting right twitchy isn't she, writing, writing, drinking, checking her shirt, chin up high girl, what you swallowing there gulpy gulp gulp. (Now remember Ms Heard how bad your body language can look, so, keep moving, keep busy.)

Maybe she was training Booo and Pistol?

• Haha

behaving a lot more respectfully in a court of law than him ! She’s probably bored shitless Tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
interesting as you cant just ask for a restraining order and get one, they are actually difficult to get as to monitor them requires police and court time and resources. The judge/sheriff has to be satisfied that there is an actual need for one eg that the person is a danger to them
temporary restraining orders are fairly easy to get. they basically last 3 weeks or so until the court date. The judge doesnt want blood on his hands in case something does happen until the court date, hence why it usually gets granted. Of course not always if you submit very little evidence, but when it comes to alleged physical violence they definitely tend to play safe.

(a recent example - and it's in LA too - are Selma Blair and her bf: both got a restraining order against each other granted based on just submitting pictures with injuries)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
temporary restraining orders are fairly easy to get. they basically last 3 weeks or so until the court date. The judge doesnt want blood on his hands in case something does happen until the court date, hence why it usually gets granted. Of course not always if you submit very little evidence, but when it comes to alleged physical violence they definitely tend to play safe.

(a recent example - and it's in LA too - are Selma Blair and her bf: both got a restraining order against each other granted based on just submitting pictures with injuries)
so more like our special bail conditions put in place til trials not to approach or contact?

Reactions: 1
I just saw footage on the news of a small group of middle aged fans screaming loudly outside as he drove in. I guess those same fans were the ones in court that the judge threatened to kick out earlier, if they didn’t quieten down. People are allowed to laugh in court, but I wonder if they’ve been shouting stuff.

Reactions: 1
I just saw footage on the news of a small group of middle aged fans screaming loudly outside as he drove in. I guess those same fans were the ones in court that the judge threatened to kick out earlier, if they didn’t quieten down. People are allowed to laugh in court, but I wonder if they’ve been shouting stuff.
laughing in court is more than enough to be flung out, what were they thinking

OMG, these recordings.

Nobody is ever going to date either of these guys again.

I never had these types of arguments with a partner. Is this normal? It sounds so bizarre and toxic to me

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.