Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like the mainstream media and certain people are trying to gaslight everyone into thinking they’re misogynistic and wrong for siding with JD. It’s honestly so bizarre

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Has anyone seen the latest Adam Waldman insta post?! Wonder if it’s a sign if things to come? 🤔

Reactions: 4
There is so little nuance these days isn’t there? One can think that Jonny was a pretty big twit and also think Amber is a nasty liar.

To my mind, Jonny is an absolute piece of work. Too many drugs, clearly an emotional mess, throws tit around when he gets drunk, says nasty tit to his friends about his girlfriend. But like the jury, I don’t believe he was a physically abusive person who attacked Amber.

Seems more to me that she exacerbated his mental health issues and wound him up to a point where all his worse traits became completely toxic. He was self-medicating with even more drink and drugs, and she was always there verbally provoking him and making him worse.

I don’t have to like the guy to find him not guilty though, eh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just catching up on Elaine’s interview tour. WTF is she doing? She sounds like an absolute zealot for AH, lying and obfuscating and gaslighting on her behalf. Rob from Law and Lumber said that the difference between Elaine and Rottenborn is that Rottenborn is an attorney whereas Elaine is a fanatic. The damage she’s doing to genuine DA victims is truly horrendous.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen the latest Adam Waldman insta post?! Wonder if it’s a sign if things to come? 🤔
I think they will point out the lies in the UK trial

Anyone else think Adam Waldman is hot or am I just losing the plot at this stage?
Sadly, you lost the plot 😉

Just catching up on Elaine’s interview tour. WTF is she doing? She sounds like an absolute zealot for AH, lying and obfuscating and gaslighting on her behalf. Rob from Law and Lumber said that the difference between Elaine and Rottenborn is that Rottenborn is an attorney whereas Elaine is a fanatic. The damage she’s doing to genuine DA victims is truly horrendous.
It is just so unprofessional. She is turning the trial into a media circus. Is she getting paid by this? Maybe she needs the TV money as AH now can't pay her 5o bucks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really feel like the mainstream media and certain people are trying to gaslight everyone into thinking they’re misogynistic and wrong for siding with JD. It’s honestly so bizarre
Without cameras inside that courtroom the MSM would have been able to totally contol this narrative and I think it’s yet another nail in their own coffin. This isn’t new - these “journalists” get it wrong over and over again, fail to spot pretty obvious upcoming trends, and seem to walk around being permanently amazed that ordinary people are not conforming to the superior rules they have set for us.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Elaine Bredehoft has morphed into Amber Heard. 🫣 Blaming everyone else and pointing the finger at others. Nah Elaine hun, 🙅🏻‍♀️ you’re tit, Amber is tit. 💩 That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is so little nuance these days isn’t there? One can think that Jonny was a pretty big twit and also think Amber is a nasty liar.

To my mind, Jonny is an absolute piece of work. Too many drugs, clearly an emotional mess, throws tit around when he gets drunk, says nasty tit to his friends about his girlfriend. But like the jury, I don’t believe he was a physically abusive person who attacked Amber.

Seems more to me that she exacerbated his mental health issues and wound him up to a point where all his worse traits became completely toxic. He was self-medicating with even more drink and drugs, and she was always there verbally provoking him and making him worse.

I don’t have to like the guy to find him not guilty though, eh?
Yeah, I agree with this, and the statement from a lawyer or someone a few pages back who said something to the effect of, she had enough kernels of truth to make this believable and cause the jury serious doubt. Instead, she chose to outright lie, and that is what lost her the case. I was back and forth on all of this at the beginning- I thought when she was describing how they met and fell in love, she was believable and I think most of that stuff is true. I also think he was difficult to live with and they brought out the worst in each other.

But for me, it was when I heard her testimony about being raped with a bottle that she just lost me completely. It was so fantastical. It's not about saying she's "not a perfect victim", it's that there is no way she wouldn't have required medical attention if that had happened, and she had photographs of other questionable injuries but never the times when he beat her black and blue and raped her with a bottle?

Once you start to completely not believe some of these accounts, the whole thing falls apart and she becomes an unreliable witness, to me anyway. I think if she had kept within the realm of reality in her testimony, it would have made it far less black and white for the jury.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I presume prior to this that Elaine was a fairly decent lawyer.
I honestly think she has fallen victim to AH. You can see in trial where Elaine is almost holding back tears and getting a roasting from AH. I've never seen a lawyer look so vulnerable before.
AH is gaslighting her. She is using Elaine for her own means.

I'm going to hazard a guess that AH has told Elaine that 'this is all your fault - how are you going to fix it?' and this has prompted Elaine to do the interview.

Elaine is completely blinded by the truth, she has been utterly unprofessional to blame this on the jury without genuine reason to do so.

And don't get me started on AH first words being 'I am so sorry to all those women...'
HE SUED HER! She didn't come to court to fight for other women, she came to court because she defamed him. No way in God's name did these words ever come out her mouth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
W
Wasn't she arrested for domestic violence against her ex-wife? I think that should probably stop her becoming a spokesperson against domestic violence.
Was she actually charged and convicted? It doesn’t seem to matter anymore. These people think they can reinvent themselves on a daily basis. If she does go down that path I think she will be reminded of her previous behaviour on a regular basis.

Reactions: 1
I’m not from the uk but is this true? Is the sun really a corrupt organization?
Found these comments under Adam Waldmans latest post on Instagram .. seems dicey the way the newspaper won
Yep - aka the SCUM - not sold in Liverpool after what they did/said after the Hillsborough tragedy - look it up
#Justice for the 97

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think there is an international case of people misunderstanding what ‘defamation’ means.
The jury found that the statements did defame JD, that they were false, and that they intended malice. I don’t get what’s so hard? This wasn’t a matter of ‘legal wording’ and ‘popularity’. The jury found the statements were falsely made, not true and written to cause harm to JD. The internet is going crazy. She didn’t win because they believed she lied. Not because her bruises weren’t big enough 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Elaine needs to retreat far away & sit in a rocking chair. She has been embarrassing in court, manipulated by AH & left shaking like a dog trying to have a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.