Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i went doon labyrinthe but i'm alright now, it's not easy channeling the dead ya know, glad to see ya as dawn breaks

help me out wibs, i dont quite understand what she is charging 860,384.00 long time dollars for down there in dubai, read under 'er intro

i know theres great ivf and sex selection in dubai, especially in 2017 when elon was at the World Government Summit, they were dating then right?

https://whfpdubai.com/biography/amber-heard
Here.... you've earned it....

toolstation.com%2Fimages%2F141020-UK%2F800%2F43490.jpg

use it as shower gel....

That's either Rwanda or a rather wide camel....

Hmmmm....

This calls for semiotics....

And she flew to Dubai before she went to Australia.... poor witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
you know that bloke who is taking depp to court for fisticuffs on set or whatever it is, there's a witness and 40 feckin pix of nada which prove the chap, another Rocky, was actually verbally abusing a homeless black woman and JD told him to very stop it, its racist bullshit

heres the witness statement for the turdlites if ya need it, clear as day

Declaration+of+Emma+Danoff-3525330193.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen Clementine Ford's feed. Talk about obsessed :ROFLMAO:
Now she's trying to say that the stenographer was "partying" with JD's team during his "victory lap".
I can't this tit just writes itself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I shared the original but just had time to read the comments and I think he is a fake. He said in one of his answers that that they knew about the punitive cap and in VA jurors are not told about the cap.
so does Good Lawgic thinks those tik toks Depp vs Heard Juror are fake too.

Reactions: 3
Respectfully I don’t think anyone of your points can be construed as a “lie”
Bending the truth maybe.
He actually said that the mark under his eye could not come from the lighting and explained why. The light was blocked by the people standing next to him. Also he would have had a mark under both eyes if it was a case of the light coming from the side.

Reactions: 5
Morning tattlers

yesterday a lot of mega pints were consumed to celebrate Lizzie 👸👸 so my head feels like a dog stepped on it 😭

have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes The Sun is despised by many. Don't think it is even sold in Liverpool after what they wrote about the Hillsbrough disaster victims and Dan Wooton is pond life, absolutely detest him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes The Sun is despised by many. Don't think it is even sold in Liverpool after what they wrote about the Hillsbrough disaster victims and Dan Wooton is pond life, absolutely detest him.
Yup it’s banned in Liverpool 👏🏻 Rightly so, I hate the scum and Dan wootton needs to apologise but that’s never gonna happen

Reactions: 17
Yup it’s banned in Liverpool 👏🏻 Rightly so, I hate the scum and Dan wootton needs to apologise but that’s never gonna happen
Remember what he said about Caroline flack and they printed that photo the night she had that argument with her boyfriend.He took someone to court for harassment over it after he called him out

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Johnny is (one of the many) suing the Sun for the phone hacking scandal for illegally obtaining his daughter’s medical records when she was hospitalised in 2007.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen Clementine Ford's feed. Talk about obsessed :ROFLMAO:
Now she's trying to say that the stenographer was "partying" with JD's team during his "victory lap".
I can't this tit just writes itself :ROFLMAO:
There is s video of Judy in Johnny's suite with his legal team, Johnny and Dr curry is there too . apparently it was after closing statements on Friday before he flew to the UK

Reactions: 8
I shared the original but just had time to read the comments and I think he is a fake. He said in one of his answers that that they knew about the punitive cap and in VA jurors are not told about the cap.
But isn't it a state statute or something? Even if the jurors are not told this it doesn't mean they don't already know as it is freely available information.

Reactions: 7
Sad thing is Amber (and it looks like Elaine) won't look at this and go OMG where did we go so wrong that the jury tried to award 5 mil in punitive damages but that the jury were brought/biased/didn't know what they were doing.

There is zero internal reflection about Amber and how she came across with her blatent lies and bullshit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.