Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Whitney and I think Johnny does too. Jennifer Howell begged Whitney to live her own life and not leave her baby and husband to go and falsely testify in the UK for Amber. Fast forward 2 years and Whitney leaves her second baby, this one a newborn to do the same thing. Whitney was probably sitting in a hotel room throughout the trial, expressing milk and missing her family while dealing with Amber who should never have put her in this position

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
houseinhabits had a fun day with the fam, she's just caught up with the case on insta

Reactions: 5
Im enjoying listening to this too, I like the Law & Lumber guy he gives good analysis, but God I wish Elaine would stop giving interviews, I feel so embarrassed for her, like real second hand embarrassment 🤦🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
While the mainstream media keeps justifying and defending Amber Heard, I was surprised that Daily Fail backtracked (in a way).
I mean after publishing also this believeallwomen etc stuff (by unknown authors) in recent weeks, tonight there was a surprisingly balanced view.
I am not a Daily Fail reader (except now for articles linked on Tattle or popping up on my feed pertaining to JD vs AH and to IG/AE), so I have no clue who is Jan Moir.

Nowt much to do Op North....

I wonder are these his fans or are there people who did not know much about him before this trial?
To me, it seems that many people became heavily invested in this trial over the weeks it ran. We all project to some extent and many of us have felt some great injustice in our lifetimes, so perhaps we see ourselves in Johnny and him getting justice feels as if we got justice too and also rather liberating...

wow if you are right this is Juror 9.. absolute KING
I thought that this could also be juror No 7.
The guys from the court (including the Lumber Guy Rob) reported that no one from the jury was willing to make eye contact with AH and were seemingly uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Some quotes from people on a youtube I was watching. These are from men and women.
066FE6E0-DF74-412B-859E-F02FC05F9AE5.jpeg
B6E2AD79-B9FC-4E03-A92C-B4E3F37528C8.jpeg
856ABFB4-2297-4BF3-8EE7-7698FDE5C8BD.jpeg
1A83F6D1-E3B1-44EB-986D-47DEB53E71E6.jpeg
5678B4C3-8EB5-4A39-A8EF-A140B5C78ABE.jpeg
FEA36549-D47F-48EE-8427-61EA38CA5C3C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
OMG thank you.. most of the ones I wanted to watch were now pay per view and really don't have the funds rn x
I have seen it back in the 1990s and I quite liked it.
I dislike when they put up films on youtube that are mirror images (I understand why they do it but still I find it very hard to watch). In case you have the same problem: the workaround is to download it (e.g.using WinX youtube downloader) and then flip it in the VLC player or whichever player you use :)

Reactions: 2
To quote Rob the Law and Lumber guy.... a lawyer who deals in family court.....

In response to the assertion this case sets back 'victims'....

"This is the biggest motherf-ing.... The part of this that's the most depressing thing for me, is that some of what she is saying is right: is that that is the message that was conveyed. The problem is her f-ing client was the one who conveyed that message. Her client destroyed, and set a lot of people back. The reality is this does, does have an impact that carries forward to other victims. And it does cause them to pause. when they have a statement, and they sit there and they say: well I don't have these things. Do I report this? And the answer should resoundingly be, if you are a victim: yes: absolutely, you do. What Amber Heard did was.... and don't get me wrong, I'm not a Johnny Depp fan, I'm not an Amber Heard fan... What Amber Heard did was there were parts of her testimony that had bits of truth. There were a lot of things when she was describing.... ummm.... the verbal altercations: the emotional abuse: the things that he would say to demean her. to belittle her, to make her feel inferior.... ummm.... the way that he would leave, leaving her with feeling of abandonment that she had, when he would leave: and not actually engage with her. The... the breaking things. Those are things that that are suggestions, and can fall within that big broad umbrella of abuse. And when those occur. And for people that have those things occur, you have to believe and understand that that's enough. Don't go forward and pile on additional allegations or facts and specifics. Because what that does, is what this case is. Which is something that has a kernel of truth, and you blow it up into something that is such a large proportion... and I love that Elaine keeps saying mountain because I'm just going to say it right back to her. It was a mole-hill. You had something there, and what's crazy is that mole-hill might have been enough, to make that statement, that was made in that Washington Post article true. If you stuck with the mole-hill, it might have been true. But you made it into a mountain. And when you are sitting here holding a mole-hill in front of me, and trying to tell me it's a mountain... I calling BS. And at this point she is gaslighting every single true victim. And she is trying to inflict fear on each one of those victims, to make them lash out at a process that was inherently fair.... that is complete bullshit.... and Elaine Bredehoft I had an ounce of respect for you after the end of this trial, I have lost that. And you have just put yourself as one of the most harmful people to all Women's Right activists that I have ever seen. Shame on you. I hope you can live with yourself after this: this was horrible."

I can think of a number of editorial writers and professional gobshites that applies to also....

Reactions: 17
And is Our Elaine really going to claim that social media played such a significant role that it offers grounds for appeal?

When after a ten day break, Amber retook the stand and changed her own testimony because of things she, or her team, had seen on social media...
And altered her own evidence....
the Milani make up, the date of the dirty carpet incident.....
and some other stuff....
that was clearly only changed because of what was being said on social media....

Having in the intervening period sold to TMZ a picture...
that was rejected from the evidence because of problems with the dates.....
that TMZ even had to admit was not as the first reported, due to problems with the dates.....

Not to mention, one of the hashtags they claimed was so negative to Amber, was started by Amber herself.
I do not believe that the jury broke the instructions.

I know that Amber did. I agree with wibble's statements above. I also believe she watched the body language people videos on youtube and had a lot of coaching from Elaine, as her gestures and body language had changed a lot and were less over the top. (Projecting again. They broke the rules, s naturally they blame others for breaking the rules). And I also no longer feel sorry for Elaine.

Also, the body language panel guys analysed AH during the closing statements (like they had done before) and commented that eventually, she got the upper part of her face almost right to project sadness (before she kept failing and presented anger etc), however, the lower part of her face was wrong.
Firstly, when someone is sad, the corners of their mouth drop naturally and are not forcefully pressed down (there were many other elements as well), another major thing, when someone is sad then their face is "cast downwards", the keep their chin low and look down a lot. Instead she had the corners of her mouth forcefully pressed down and chin feistily up, it was all wrong. In addition, the emotions on human face take time to set in and they do not change in a split second like Amber's face did as if swapping masks. Well, lo and behold, we come to the verdict day and it looked like Amber had taken that lesson on board. (I am 100% certain she had seen that video or perhaps her acting coach recommended it?). She kept looking down, the corners of her mouth looked natural, she sadness was not overdone... and then she forgot herself and up her chin came again. :D

The "my dog stepped on a bee" was so random, I always thought it was her attempt to make herself cry. Perhaps it really happened in some point in her life and made her cry (her acting coach said she cried easily.... she just could not fake cry).
And one of the tricks often taught (in addition to ethereal oils, and hyperventilating etc) is to think of something that made you cry in the past and try to relive it. Well, she failed.

Reactions: 12
to think of something that made you cry in the past and try to relive it. Well, she failed.
But she didn't need to cry.

And she didn't to be on the stand as long as she was.

Her whole case was too long, too completed.... and ultimately so unbelievable, and so filled with malice, that she was sued for the defamation of accusing Mr Depp of sexual assault, and ended up in a position where her accusations of domestic abuse are also defamation.

Reactions: 7
The "my dog stepped on a bee" was so random, I always thought it was her attempt to make herself cry. Perhaps it really happened in some point in her life and made her cry
And one of the tricks often taught ... is to think of something that made you cry in the past and try to relive it. Well, she failed.
The 'controller' (presuming that means financial) of JH's Art of Elysium, Samar Osman, pretty sure she keeps bees, family tradition 🐝

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
#judygate.....

that deuxmoi /r gets my goat bunch o bozo's

The surname Heard was first found in Bavaria, where the name was anciently associated with conflicts, in ww2 it became protected state of USA. Special mates. Bavaria known as the Texas of Germany, loads there. Ahhh the plaits make more sense now!

th-428007398.jpg

looks like fartymcfartlowinthespex, it does! 🤭

UK - surname Heard - thought to have been used for someone who once worked as a herdsman, neighhhhhh, poor horses, stop breaking 'em texasss style Turds, stick to cuddling and conserving badgers a la Depp ✌🏴‍☠️

0_Johnny-1656482277.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh thank gawd you changed your icon back....
I worried we'd lost you to the dark side....

I tell you dotty...
that black dress she wore for the verdict, didn't half make her look like Mrs Haversham.

Lucky pants is one thing....
But the same dress you wore to your restraining order?

It's not a badge of honour love.....
No matter how many $33k speeches you make.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
little bit more for the road as the birdies start tweeting

4 years before the london case The Sun didn't like Judge Andrew George Lindsey Nicol QC, then they did, for the Depp case
heres the uk judge, ohhhh deary deary me.....sweet mary save us....he's got the dodgy spex on.....bring back Judge Penney pllllllease.... 😭😭😭😭

download.jpg
ANDREW_GEORGE_LINDSAY_NICOL_62ee9c26a30977dbb973d2d5318b090f.jpg

Judge Nicol denied an inquest requested by health professionals and dr's into David Kellys 'suicide' in December 2011.

Oh thank gawd you changed your icon back....
I worried we'd lost you to the dark side....

I tell you dotty...
that black dress she wore for the verdict, didn't half make her look like Mrs Haversham.

Lucky pants is one thing....
But the same dress you wore to your restraining order?

It's not a badge of honour love.....
No matter how many $33k speeches you make.
i went doon labyrinthe but i'm alright now, it's not easy channeling the dead ya know, glad to see ya as dawn breaks

help me out wibs, i dont quite understand what she is charging 860,384.00 long time dollars for down there in dubai, read under 'er intro

i know theres great ivf and sex selection in dubai, especially in 2017 when elon was at the World Government Summit, they were dating then right?

https://whfpdubai.com/biography/amber-heard

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Juror is saying they took issue with her over pledging the money. Either that tarot card guy on his video is really good cos he mentioned that, or he saw the Tik Tok before everyone else 😆
How can we be sure this is a real juror?

Reactions: 3
How can we be sure this is a real juror?
I shared the original but just had time to read the comments and I think he is a fake. He said in one of his answers that that they knew about the punitive cap and in VA jurors are not told about the cap.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.