Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread shouldn't close, there will be more coming. We will want this place again in the future.

I think there will be more for us to speak about in the future when things go well for him and bad for her.

We are invested and her being a narc, there will be more, just not as often.
I really hope it doesn't as we have such a lovely community here, I've felt so happy the past few weeks being able to chat with such amazing, like minded people, sharing experiences and supporting each other. You are all incredible 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did the nursery run & bathtime & came back to 20+ pages thinking I'd missed the verdict 😭

Kids are in bed, wine is poured & the husband is making tea. I'm set for 8pm.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope it doesn't as we have such a lovely community here, I've felt so happy the past few weeks being able to chat with such amazing, like minded people, sharing experiences and supporting each other. You are all incredible 💜
I agree and sharing our thoughts and opinions on topics like these has been very special to me 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This thread shouldn't close, there will be more coming. We will want this place again in the future.

I think there will be more for us to speak about in the future when things go well for him and bad for her.

We are invested and her being a narc, there will be more, just not as often.
Can it become a JD rave thread

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it's gonna be a long night Tattlers! We will dissect everything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I only remembered its June now an hour ago. I also haven't paid attention to any jubilee shenanigans. Wish I'd have had the guts to post on here sooner and join in. Ahh well.

If the she-devil wins she will be insufferable.

Reactions: 12
I followed the UK trial pretty closely and was reading the court transcripts at the time. I’ve become pretty jaded after the results of that trial and am not ready to be let down again 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.