Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't want to see her fake crying if things don't go her way.
I wish she would just fade away into oblivion.

Catching up on the Law & Crime channel and they're mentioning J Depp not being there is a bad look! He doesn't have to be there. Leave the poor man alone.
She'll fake cry regardless 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emily D Baker is live now and will be running through the jury form again for us so we understand it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If the verdict goes to AH , do we think JD will appeal, and will that also be televised???

Reactions: 5
Gave the hubby £20 to get the child in bed and told him he could go to the pub!! The Mega Pints are out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Phone on charge. ✅
Laptop on charge. ✅
Take away ordered. ✅

I hope he can put this nightmare behind him today. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Mr Marks (dealmaking guy) was one of my favourite witnesses, just watching him now on Law & Crime Network ❤

Reactions: 4
I tend to lurk as so many of you fabulous people are so much more eloquent than I.

Then you have the funny ones that make me chuckle.

Most of you I have never seen on the threads I read.

Except for the usual argumentative feckers that have migrated over I recognise because I put them on ignore after 2 post of absolute bollocks 🤣🤣🤣

If she doesn’t win I bet she appeals.

Its mega pints at the ready world wide and a new colloquialism has been born.

Cheers all you lovely lot 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This thread shouldn't close, there will be more coming. We will want this place again in the future.

I think there will be more for us to speak about in the future when things go well for him and bad for her.

We are invested and her being a narc, there will be more, just not as often.
Yep. Amber will never EVER let it drop. EVER. Whichever way it goes.

She talks about Johnny telling her he'd never let her go and that he'd ruin her life.... pretty sure it was the other way round and she was just spouting what she'd said to him.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.