Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hoping it goes in Johnny's favour and the jobs start rolling in, Pirates 6, Beetlejuice 2 & many many more!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Odds on Amber winning and then being smote by the Archangel Michael in open court - 3/1

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t done any drugs since I became a mum 15 years ago but duck be I would totally do a line now pass me the tampon applicator 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If the verdict goes to AH , do we think JD will appeal, and will that also be televised???
I think he is done with it all after 6 years - she will defo appeal - didnt her team already slip up and mention an appeal a few weeks ago - Turdy can keep on appealing as Musky is paying - Turdy is the one who cannot let go of Johnny not vice versa

Come on Johnny 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 9
I’ll defo check it out - 🤣🤣🤣 cannot stop laughing at it -

Go Johnny 🎸🎸🎸🎸
Mine’s Marcus too! 🤣 it’s a great thread, absolute comedy geniuses on there!
My nerves can’t cope with this, I don’t think I can watch it live in this state but will get the news on here. Team Truth (Team Johnny obvs!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's all hold virtual hands, and put out good vibes into the universe, and hope that this goes the right way <3

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She will definitely put on a performance however it goes. That's why she's chosen to attend.

Reactions: 12
Drink one down now me hearties, thump that table and stamp ye feet! 🎶 🏴‍☠️ 🥁

"soon may the verdict come
that Ambers lying out her bum
we'll drink a mega pint of rum
when Johnnies free to go"

lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.