Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve drink half a bottle of wine in the last 30 minutes I’m gonna be stuttered by verdict time 🤣

Scuttered I meant …

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am stress eating shortbread and drinking cider. 28 minutes and counting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this true? 'Johnny is legally blind in one eye; (lazy eye), so when AH threw her punches, he couldn't focus in time to dodge them.'

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I really want to have a mega pint but Ive already passed out in TK Maxx today...dont think I could deal with another episode 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wish the new thread would happen soon as don't want to be faffing around trying to find it right in the middle of verdict!!

Reactions: 8
Somehow, I think my choice of a rum and coke tonight was a good one now... Whether or not I'm crying "but where has the rum gone" before 8pm currently remains to be seen... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
TURD IS GOING TO BE THERE AT COURT
You didn’t think she would miss the chance to act the ultimate victim or the conquering hero did you? I am dreading the MEGA smirk she will have on her face if things don’t go the way we all (mostly) hope!
I’m glad JD is in the UK. I feel it would be poetic justice if he won, after that Sun nonsense. And on narc abuse awareness day too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.