Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t know why but there’s something Anna Kendrick ish about Camille, it might be the mannerisms because it’s not the looks. I can just imagine Anna saying Ms Heard! in a very authoritative tone 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if Amber's attorneys have had access to a lot of the original dates on the photos - or if they suspect she's altered dates on purpose - then she could be liable for falsifying evidence. Would they inform police of this or have they got to keep it all confidential after the verdict? Also there's the falsified evidence from the night in May 2016 when the two lots of police arrived and there was no damage to anything until the second lot of police came. If this was the case, then her pals would be arrested and questioned too. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them cracked and told the truth. Regarding the donation/pledge thing - lawyers on Youtube are saying it's perjury. It's Fairfax, Virginia that's supposedly looking into this.
I think I understand it that if AH had signed formal pledge docs and not paid she can easily be taken to court. Law protects legal honourable charity endeavours. How did she verbally/email communicate with donors pre -pledge is where the option for doing her in court could come from. Was a date ever mentioned when they would receive all monies? If it's written somewhere even email its cause for court for her again I would hope.

Reactions: 1
I have an online afternoon tea for the Jubilee at 2 tomorrow.....might just have to mute my mic and eat scones while watching youtube 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.