Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I'm impatient.
141.gif
186.gif
🤭

Anyone else feel that if the verdict doesn't come in today or tomorrow then they're struggling to decide the finer points of law?
They have so many boxes to ✔& be unanimous.
I think I may be projecting how I feel onto them as to me its clear cut. 😬

Reactions: 10
A thought just occurred.. if Turdles baps oot selfies were captioned Look at what you're missing... why were the shots not of the flappy fish market minnie?
Some of them are full frontal.... with a strategic hand.
But keep in mind the pictures are 'leaks' or 'hacked'....

There are some of the medical textbook variety, which aren't just photo-shopping her face on someone else body, but they appear older.
Back in her wild coke days.....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Some of them are full frontal.... with a strategic hand.
But keep in mind the pictures are 'leaks' or 'hacked'....

There are some of the medical textbook variety, which aren't just photo-shopping her face on someone else body, but they appear older.
Back in her wild coke days.....
I don't wanna see her vagina dentata but does it look like it could fit some smooth and silky Makers Mark bourbon whiskey in its orifanny...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Judy. Didn't realise she has to wait in an empty court room incase there's questions. Just seen Depps team leaving looks like they have security with them now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think it'll be Wednesday at the earliest, I think they have 42 points in total to run through. I'll be starting my mega pint bank holiday weekend (thanks queenie) and probably miss the verdict live but that's life!

Whatever happens JD can go out in public knowing the vast majority saw his truth and believed it.

AH will go back to hiding and using her odd mouthpieces on twitter. What a sad little life!

• Heart
The Neruda tattoo is interesting because in some of the pictures the words are clear, in others they are blocked out, and in other's the tattoo is not there at all. But what originally caught my attention was it looked like she had been branded.

Also Amber sounds embarrassed in the way she speaks about the verses - more like someone who has seen Il Postino a few times than someone who carries Neruda's collected works with her everywhere.

And as everybody knows about Omar Khayyam "he liked it so much he bought the company."
I'm just gonna have a nice tub of greek yog and honey and then see what's what down this intriguing rabbit 'ole of words she has cast upon her skinny skin skin 🐇

Reactions: 3
Just noticed that la Turd is holding up a sign that in part reads "I want, I need, give me what's mine". The words remind me of those texts that Johnny disputed sending (the Molly's pussy ones) - "I want, I need, I take".

HMMMMMMMMM......
That TUG person tweeted out that sometimes Amber would take JD's phone from time to time

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not that I'm impatient. View attachment 1307964 View attachment 1307966 🤭

Anyone else feel that if the verdict doesn't come in today or tomorrow then they're struggling to decide the finer points of law?
They have so many boxes to ✔& be unanimous.
I think I may be projecting how I feel onto them as to me its clear cut. 😬
I’d be using Heard tactics if I was in there.
I’d be like ‘Okay, so we are all agreed on point 2, let’s tick that box. Oh I’m sorry juror 4, you disagree? Well I’m not sure I’d characterise that box like that, so let’s tick it to make it feel better after your rude assault’
Job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But dropping a case altogether could be considered a “penalty” if the CPS considered the phone material evidence.

No DV victim has ever been liable for arrest or fine for not handing over a phone & they are not now….unless they are being investigated for criminal false reports which would make them subject to a search warrant.

The Australia tape wasn’t dropped because of ‘hearsay”. Heard, Ben King, Dr Kipper & Nurse Debbie could have been questioned about what they are heard to say, meaning it could be substantiated, minus Jerry Judge’s contribution.

It was dropped because it looks bad for both sides. It’s not clear who was smashing up the TV & window and everyone seemingly agrees that JD is off his face on alcohol which partially supports AH’s testimony. That it also impeaches her somewhat could have been wiped out in terms of usefulness when she gets to say, “See…I told you he was on a bender”. Neither side wanted to risk the bad looks for them.
I'm wondering if Amber's attorneys have had access to a lot of the original dates on the photos - or if they suspect she's altered dates on purpose - then she could be liable for falsifying evidence. Would they inform police of this or have they got to keep it all confidential after the verdict? Also there's the falsified evidence from the night in May 2016 when the two lots of police arrived and there was no damage to anything until the second lot of police came. If this was the case, then her pals would be arrested and questioned too. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them cracked and told the truth. Regarding the donation/pledge thing - lawyers on Youtube are saying it's perjury. It's Fairfax, Virginia that's supposedly looking into this.

Reactions: 3
no no from what I have heard from ppl in the biz Lea Michelle is a gigantic witch
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her as an actress, just thought she looked a bit like Camille. Although I’m not wearing my glasses today thanks to my kid misplacing them, so I could be wrong 😂😂

I have a dole appointment in the afternoon for 30mins at 3.55 so I predict the verdict will come at 4pm tomorrow

I mean seriously the day before a Bank Holiday and they want to spend half an hr at the end of the working day picking holes in my well crafted CV and telling me how to write one when everyone always tells me how impressed they are and suspect I have had it done professionally .By all means 24 yr old Collins... have at it with your expertise zzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor Judy. Didn't realise she has to wait in an empty court room incase there's questions. Just seen Depps team leaving looks like they have security with them now.
She'll be googlin' all the memes and silly songs and peeing 'erself merrily 🤭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her as an actress, just thought she looked a bit like Camille. Although I’m not wearing my glasses today thanks to my kid misplacing them, so I could be wrong 😂😂
I haven't either.afaik . I just know of her reputation

Reactions: 2
I have to go in the office tomorrow, I will be FOAMING if it happens when I’m busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 lawyers on Court TV think verdict will be a couple of days more as they have lot to get through.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.