Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've read the judge will announce to the news stations when a verdict is reached and should take 1 to 2 hours for every one to get settled before it comes on the tv. Hopefully this is true then it gives me time to stop what I'm doing and grab my mega pint 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would just like to stress this is just my opinion and I know this case is triggering for many and so I would never be cavalier about it. So I avoided the case deliberately as I didn't want to become invested in it but I then caught a little bit and then had to find out more. Many years ago I worked in the legal field but admittedly I am not up to date with the modern court settings and I totally accept that I may now be out of it and archaic in how I view this.

I think the standards in the court room have been remiss and laxidasial.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I feel Camille Vasquez is not a particularly good attorney.
The constant objections derail the flow of the testimony and we were always told to use them sparingly as it can come across as you attempting to hide information from the jury.

Also she is coming across as hectoring AH constantly. Camille has valid and justifiable reason to question AH testimony but the manner which she is doing it is overly aggressive. This is West Virginia and not New York where that abrasive Court room style is accepted and applauded.

The Judge should not have allowed the case to be televised as it doesn't justifiably meet the public interest. She has also not run a very tight court room, cell phones should have been turned in, they are going off a lot and when the jury enter only a few people are standing up. Its accepted practice to stand up when they enter. And respectful.

I accept maybe I am too old fashioned but also Johnny Depo should have been told he can't just snooze in a court room.
I feel Amber Heard will win the judgement based on that defamation is very hard to prove especially in America where there is a very robust 1st Amendment. However her career is over now and I cannot see it being salvaged.

Reactions: 6
Kylie was a Amber supporter? 😩😩 noooo
Not necessarily but could easily of been used by the Aussie Murdoch mafia that crowded AH in larndarn inc Kathy Lette comedian who was very interestingly once married to the boss of the founder of the UK Judges chambers. I fink I got that right. There's a great people map somewhere that shows how all the UK legal for AH are, close, lots of Murdoch Aussie links.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ben & Camille with a security guard just went into the courthouse. Possibly to answer a jurors Q?
Security barriers put in place.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.