Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily D Baker also saying she could see a verdict today... can you IMAGINE
She’s also saying what I’ve been thinking for the last few hours. JD’s team made him seem human. AH’s team did no such thing… they had an opportunity to make the jury see her as just a woman, a victim of abuse… but they’d somehow decided on the other route. You know, claiming all victims should be lumped together and believed or disbelieved. They didn’t make me feel a thing for Amber. They missed a huge opportunity there, even with all the lies and inconsistencies. What a mess

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And the divorce settlement…so Elaine said she got that money tax free… Elaine revealed she was pledging the money over time for tax purposes. That will only benefit AH!! Not the charity. So full of crap!!
Well she isn't going to have any income to pay taxes on let alone the money she 'was going to give to the charities.

Even if she wins due to the laws she has lost.

Reactions: 6
I am still angry that they filed a claim for 100 million dollars and then tell the jury it was out of spite!!!

I would be angry if I were the judge, I find this so disrespectful

If I were a jury member I would not want to reward that attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck did I just watch??????

Six minutes left … six minutes six minutes six minutes dougie fresh you’re on .. on on on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed the end of Elaine, what else did she have to say? Bloody visitors, how rude!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If AH is paying her legal team $6 million
1) she will only pledge it so they won’t get a penny
2) Can she sue them for misrepresenation?

JDS team are very professional and they seem like a really good supportive team who believe him 100%

Any one get the feeling JDs team are all going to go straight off to a restaurant to celebrate the end of this trial and they can all take the piss out of Elaine, AH and Rotten - pause - born - I want to be a part of that party 😀

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how Johnny explained the cabinet video?

also what he said about all those text messages to various people?

Reactions: 2
And only now at the end, yesterday and finally today, did AH and her lawyers try to say she’s not perfect. Everything I’ve heard up until now, she was a saint trying to save Johnny!
And to bring all other Dv cases into this - saying a message will be sent to other victims!! HOW DARE THEY! This is about AH and JD only.
AH still has made out she is a saint.

I hope his team say that a win for Johnny is NOT sending a message to other DV victims.

Reactions: 6
Team AH is just so disorganised. rottonbottoom waffled for ages and Elaine had to speed-speak all the post-it commands... And now 6 mins left!!!!!

Team JD had notes, showed fotos and played recordings, they were precise and showed emotion and best of all: they made sense

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.