Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"it's one of many lies in this case" - that was suspiciously vague about where those lies were said, Elaine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what does she actually want $100million for? She was never going to make that amount of money from her crap acting in her whole lifetime anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think that rottenarse is waffling so much because he and the rest of Amber's team know she's going down for this?
no it’s because they have to take a totally different angle to Depp’s team. They are able to rely on evidence and emotive aspects of the case, which makes for a much more compelling and engaging closing statement.

Amber’s team are relying on the legal instruction and the law, which inevitably feels boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would be awful on a jury….I‘m sat here alone rolling my eyes, throwing my arms about and shouting at the TV……I’d be begging Elaine and Rottenbum to stfu and pulling faces at them if I was being talked AT like this…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's not admitted anything! He's admitted taking drugs drinking sending texts etc she's not admitted anything Elaine is pissing me off.

Reactions: 12
I would be awful on a jury….I‘m sat here alone rolling my eyes, throwing my arms about and shouting at the TV……I’d be begging Elaine and Rottenbum to stfu and pulling faces at them if I was being talked AT like this…..
I feel ya. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We're asking you to force Amanda de Cadenet to be friends with Amber again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God only knows my childhood wasn't great my mum had lots of abusive partners and we were always dragged into it from about 9, but its never bothered me before I just accepted it, plus one of my partners we fought all the time when I was 18 he was 22, I've said before to someone when Amber said about the headbut it didn't look right the pictures, as I was headbutted and my 2 black eyes came up straight away, my nose was killing but not broken not really swollen either, I was just as bad fighting with him, but I've never been upset or bothered about it all, my problem is I'm angry with my mum (who passed away when I was 27 ) for letting this all go on amongst other things, and I wrestle with it in my mind feeling bad thinking I shouldn't be angry with her as she died from cancer but I am angry about a lot of things. My dad died when I was 2 so it was my mum and her crazy partners. She met a brilliant guy when I was 18 but I was an adult then. Its just all crazy, sorry to waffle on.
I'm so sorry you went through that. 😞 Your feeling bad for the anger you understandably feel towards your mum is natural & also because you're a kind empathetic person who wouldn't have done what she did but that anger doesn't make you a bad person. You had an abusive childhood & it can take years to come to terms with everything you went through. It's also possible there's some anger because she's passed on so you can't talk to her about it or confront her. Her choices hurt you & that's on her, not you. Sounds like she was a victim unaware of her patterns in choosing abusive partners but that doesn't excuse her for allowing her choices to harm you when she should have protected you.
I hope you have love, support & good people in your life now? Hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really really hope and pray that the Jury believe Johnny, and all this with Elaine and Rottenbottom is going in one ear and out the other!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.