Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens during jury deliberation? Are all the evidence and testimonies they heard during the trial available for them to reference back to?

Reactions: 1
the right thing would be to follow due process and not discuss the case as instructed…

If a juror is later found to have discussed a case, then any verdict will have solid ground for appeal and will be an “unsafe” verdict - which probably wouldn’t be good for anyone. Not to mention it would be deeply unethical for any juror to do bag and undermines the whole judicial process…
oh I totally agree …but I think it’s going to be really hard….

Reactions: 5
Do we think the tabloids will stop bashing Johnny if the jury find in his favour? As they still seem intent on backing the Turd!

Will they quickly back track I wonder?
Tabloids may not, alot are all the same news group as Murdochs The Sun re the UK case so, old mates club and stuff like that. I'd like to see some mainstream press go for it and I believe we will but maybe not as many as we would like.

JD wise, I think he will do this film with RDJ Sherlock Holmes and hopefully gain some skills in coming back from drug addiction from him and then turning into a Superhero. I'd like to also see a a little nod of "i'm learning, i'm sorry" for his use of misogynist language, his daughter can guide him on that. Maybe he can join the sketch with French & Saunders and Kate and they can roast him with, whats the opposite of misogyny? And we can call that ucky bit quits.

Start from 5:08

Has anyone seen this yet?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t think so. The Amber supporters will be up in arms & will be manipulating the #metoo agenda in an outrage. I can see Amber writing a book about her experiences still continuing to identify herself as a wronged victim to the morons that will still listen.

I think JD will retire after clearing his name. It’s been a hot mess, but it was necessary.
Yes, I think you're right. She's going to carry on her narrative forever. He seriously must regret the day her met her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What happens during jury deliberation? Are all the evidence and testimonies they heard during the trial available for them to reference back to?
They can get videos/audios/photos that are already in evidence as well as instructions from the judge on points of law but don't think they get testimonies as they would have watched them live.

Reactions: 4
Why has Amber requested to keep the jurors identity a secret for a year after the trial?
In the USA jury members can be interviewed. In the Uk not.

Im GUESSING it’s the hope everyone moved on and no one interested and she can spout some tit or use the bots to silence any dissent.

Yes there are a huge amounts of bots that have been bought to support her on Twitter.

There is a known crypto scammer behind most of it.

Right @JAR21 ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Isaac and Ben King were the breakout stars of the show
Isaaaaaaac 🥺

images-3.jpg

His art work though! Hilarious, check out his Trump with 'icing' on his face and the naked Fonzi and Mrs Cunningham, go give Isaac's insta some love 🥳:love:

ibaruchart

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If anyone is at a loss I highly recommend a rewatch of the Isaac Baruch testimony, Elaine trying to cross examine him is hilarious, from him bursting out laughing about the amica cream to dragging Amber's makeup skills

Elaine: "Was Miss Heard good at doing her makeup?"
Isaac: "She can't have been that good because she had a friend who did it for her"

Dying :LOL:

Edit - I didn't even realise you lot were discussing him, I need to do the Lottery #SpideySenses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why has Amber requested to keep the jurors identity a secret for a year after the trial?
I think she is fearful that any juror who votes her way and their identify is found out they will be harassed and threatened on line. So will vote for Johnny to keep that from happening. Again, the warped thinking that everyone is against her because of outside circumstances.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen this yet?

[/QUOTE]
OMFG no. thanks didnt' recognise him here but I LOVE BIll too... cheers for the heads up

Yes, I think you're right. She's going to carry on her narrative forever. He seriously must regret the day her met her.
She will because I honestly believe she believes it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.