Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle analysis

JD’s evidence:

- Audios of Amber verbally abusing Johnny, admitting she hit him, goading him.
- JDS body guard testifying Amber punched JD.
- photos the the poop in the bed
- JDs driver testifying Amber admitting pooping the bed as a prank gone wrong.
- love journal showing apologies from Amber to JD
- TMZ proving they were tipped off by someone from Ambers side in regards to divorce/TRO/bruises.
- ex cop testifying she saw Amber assault ex partner
- computer guy testifying the photos are edited
- Kate Miss proving that Ambers stairs claim is BS
- both ACLU & CHLA proving Amber hasn’t paid them a dime
- Hicksville manager witnessing Amber going nuts on JD & him not trashing the trailer
- Warner bros exec testifying that Amber is a crap actress &JD has no influence on her career
- Whitney’s ex friend saying Whitney’s lying for Amber
- johnnys lack of finger
- video of Amber being a bleep in her 2020 deposition and slipping up about TMZ
- photos of JD with bruises on his face & black eyes
- 4coppers stating no evidence of abuse or injury on Amber

Ambers evidence:
- couple piks of Johnny asleep
- piks of drugs on table not with johnny
- johnny smashing cabinets, not Amber, the day after his mum died
- text msgs if Johnny cussing her out (rightfully)
- fake photos of bruises
- muffins?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Johnny didn't look great on the stand yesterday but if that was to make her get up there to have the last word boy did they play a blinder.

She is her own worst enemy when caught out she doubles down hard on her lies. She fucked up by mentioning Kate Moss. She was trying to be a smartarse and tell the cross that she couldn't tell about one of her own photos entered into evidence because she couldn't see the meta data. I mean WTF!! It was HER side's photo!!!!! She fucked up by saying she wrote the op-ed.

How many more DV talks is she going to get at £33k a pop?

I am not convinced he will win though. Emily B on youtube has been saying despite the facts/evidence the law is on her side :(
She fucked up by opening her mouth at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tattle analysis

JD’s evidence:

- TMZ proving they were tipped off by someone from Ambers side in regards to divorce/TRO/bruises.
- Hicksville manager witnessing Amber going nuts on JD & him not trashing the trailer
- Warner bros exec testifying that Amber is a crap actress &JD has no influence on her career
- johnnys lack of finger

Ambers evidence:
- fake photos of bruises
- muffins?
I rest my case your tattle-honour. Good work ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tattle analysis

JD’s evidence:

- johnnys lack of finger

Ambers evidence:
- fake photos of bruises
- muffins?
There's also the 2 sets of cops testifying that the house was not wrecked and there were no signs that she had been abused on May 21

Reactions: 21
OMg wine does not spill like that..

edit and btw ... her grand mother smells of elderberries and she is the son of a silly person
spello, i meant wins not wine hee heee 'i want to fart in her general direction'

and send this lot after the short arse half scot (sooo embarrassing!) offensive to all Eve Barlow the Turdalators girlfriend

MV5BNTM0OTI4ZGEtZTA1Zi00ZTAyLTk2ZDEtM2ZjOGZmMjM2N2U1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1NjgzOTA@._V1_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think the tabloids will stop bashing Johnny if the jury find in his favour? As they still seem intent on backing the Turd!

Will they quickly back track I wonder?

Reactions: 11
I’m catching up as per 🙄 Please tell me this has been mentioned? It’s bleeping uncanny even the voice!
3E3B5BE7-B0B0-4595-8B04-BF6421530E21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I had a thought in my mega pint-riddled pre-weekend eve…

This is a holiday weekend in USA. Those jurors are gonna be out eating burgers and brisket over the bbq all weekend. This trial has been ALL over the news. It’s gonna come up in convo like. And the vibe on sosh media is very anti Turd. Do the right thing jurors……
the right thing would be to follow due process and not discuss the case as instructed…

If a juror is later found to have discussed a case, then any verdict will have solid ground for appeal and will be an “unsafe” verdict - which probably wouldn’t be good for anyone. Not to mention it would be deeply unethical for any juror to do bag and undermines the whole judicial process…

Reactions: 9
Do we think the tabloids will stop bashing Johnny if the jury find in his favour? As they still seem intent on backing the Turd!

Will they quickly back track I wonder?
Don’t think so. The Amber supporters will be up in arms & will be manipulating the #metoo agenda in an outrage. I can see Amber writing a book about her experiences still continuing to identify herself as a wronged victim to the morons that will still listen.

I think JD will retire after clearing his name. It’s been a hot mess, but it was necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.