Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been beaten black and blue by an ex. The police couldn’t do anything as my only witnesses were my mother and brother. My ex displayed ALL of ambers characteristics and none of JD
I'm so sorry for your experiences and those of everyone here who has shared. I truly hope you are all in a much better place now x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m watching Legal Bytes discussion in the break and agree with one of the lawyers, I think his name is Hoeg, he said it was a bad idea putting Depp on the stand. He said he thought Depp basically looked shifty and for the first time looking like he’s possibly lying, especially with him being a better actor than Amber. Amber is of course coming off much worse in all this, but I agree with him, Depp did look shifty and sly on the stand and his texts and emails look pretty bad.

Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry for your experiences and those of everyone here who has shared. I truly hope you are all in a much better place now x
Thank you gorgeous. I am happily married now to a wonderful man. Just hate seeing people like Turd cause this trouble and make victims less honourable x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mr Chips and I got a bit... distracted.... and missed a good bit of the last witness, is anyone else up or is that the witnesses over?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.