Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
If anyone would be kind enough to list any major updates from today that we should be aware of- I would greatly appreciate that! <3
I missed 2.5 threads today! you guys are quickkkk
Rebuttal witnesses for Johnny today.

1) Kate Moss - told how she fell on the stairs and how Johnny came back and helped her. Confirmed Johnny never hit, hurt or push her down the stairs; AH did not CE her.

2) Dr Curry - was very clear and professional, and undermined all the AH experts (dr Spieger and especially De Hughes), during the CE Elaine tried to rush her and asked stupid questions and she managed to hold her own against aggressive Elaine;

3) Johnny Depp -- it was heartbreaking and he was very sad, he stuttered in the beginning, and Amber kept staring at him, intimidating him, making faces and being evil c*nt;
CE - RottenBorn was mean, confronted Johnny with a photo date that did not match his story, was aggressive, also confronted Johnny with text messages. 1 of these Johnny recognised and explained how irate he had been, 2 he did not remember (Amber was so very smug and grinned and smirked) and said these do not sound like him (outside of court it was discovered they were not his messages at all; that has not been cleared in court though);

4) TMZ guy wanted to stop the former employee to testify. Judge denied TMZ motion. The guy testified and roasted Amber and had some great comebacks to Elaine during the CE;

5) Norby testified that Amber's photos were edited, the CE was aggressive, RottenBorn asked questions that should not be allowed and could not be answered, refected badly on him though;

6) Airport baggage claim area employee testified how Amber attacked her gf back in 2009; Elaine was nasty during the CE, she hold her own.

Amber is a massive c*nt or actually she is "a gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market" like JD aptly put it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Imagine if Elaine had gotten up to Cross Kate and said ’are you doing this for your 5 minutes of fame?’
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I need to stop watching this trial - I totally Camille Vasquez-ed my son today after he had a fight in school!

Slow and calm but obviously not quite convinced by his versions of events. With phrases like, that is not my question, let’s stick to my questions

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
View attachment 1294388

This is their face when the overlapping images were shown. The lawyer's face says a LOT. *busted* sort of
I saw him really squashing his nose flat as he could at one point, I wondered if he thought he could stop Turdles pinocchio nose stop being so obvious by transference.

Elaine looks sad, I am starting to feel for her. Imagining her going home, hubby has a mega pint ready poured and waiting, she literally cant speak, he reassures her, "It'll will all be over soon Elaine my little possum dont be so sad and then we can retire on that nice big cheque from the insurance company, I'd love some new golf clubs." She on the other hand gets a side shave, a tattoo, tries coke/e's and ganja, buys the best rampant rabbit available, joins the yoga club then falls in lust with Hans a 31 year old swedish masseur.

Or failing all that, she just gets a black lab.....and calls it Norby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

queenamber

VIP Member
They're insinuating she can't remember something from 2009 yet they're fine to call Ellen Barkin from the 90s.... okay Elaine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

TommyShelbysWife

Chatty Member
At the end of this Judge P will be like...

"I wish you all the best Mr Depp, I'm so sorry for what you went through I hope you can finally find peace"
🥺
She defo believes Johnny, I just hope the jury do too 🤞💙

• Heart
Reactions: 29

TheGlossy

VIP Member
So Elaine's new strategy is to claim any new witness is looking for their 15 minutes?

Poor woman has nothing left up her sleeve. Good thing it's ending on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
Thanks for the new thread. Still creasing up over Johnny's "You'll be ok" to Rottenborn when he had an objection overruled 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Red hair

what I found particularly poignant was that Johnny Depp never called Amber Heard anything other than Miss Heard. Kate Moss was immediately Kate.
And you could tell the fondness and respect they had for each other.
And you could also tell how much this riled Amber Heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I've just gone and bought snacks and a fancy can of lemonade for today's hearing, I think I've lost the fucking plot
You think you’ve lost the plot? I’m just about to board a flight to the Caribbean and I’m really pissed off that I’ll miss today’s action! The wifi is spotty on the island I’m going to so I may not see it at all. #firstworldproblems #Iamsuchatwat

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
In my opinion Johnny didn’t screw it up yesterday. He has not tried to be perfect or hide who he is on the stand. The cross is meant to wind him up, and yes I dislike Rottenborn but he’s did what he is paid to do. When Amber was crossed she still tried to hold up the pretence that she is ‘perfect’ and I don’t think we got to see the real Amber. It all felt like a phony act.

With that in mind, I think the jury will identify that Johnny is just being human, and they must all be very tired at this point. Johnny wasn’t showing his ‘true colours’ he was showing he’s honest. Warts and all. But not rapist abuser. Just grumpy and… I don’t know… snarky? He’s very British with his persona I think. Any other brits agree? Sarcasm at its irritatingly finest!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lady_H

VIP Member
I had a thought whilst making my morning cuppa - morning by the way tattlers 👋

This trial is on the world stage - all eyes are on AH and JD. So, why is Amber acting like that? She knows everyone is watching and she is smirking and laughing. Everything that we have heard I know we would all vote against her - the jury may not, I still have a feeling she may win. So, is she going after one last paycheck to disappear off into the sunset? Because I can guarantee - when this trial is done her career is done. No one will want to work with her considering what we have seen.

I am just so confused to her behaviour.
My take is that she’s nutter (my own psychological assessment 😊) who can’t read a room, still sees herself as a #metoo feminist heroine, is convinced of her own brilliance and probably thinks she’s going to win. She gets pleasure from others’ pain and can’t help those smirks when she either remembers or witnesses suffering that she has caused. If you’re in any way empathic I think it’s almost impossible to understand the way this kind of mind works.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Muchosgracias

I've just gone and bought snacks and a fancy can of lemonade for today's hearing, I think I've lost the fucking plot

• Haha
  • Heart

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I agree he has a very British humour, unfortunately the jury are American. I'm British, in fact I'm a Scouser and no one does sarcasm quite like a Liverpudlian 😉 but I still think some of his comments are inappropriate and could easily be misconstrued. He'd be well advised to cut it out. I also spend most of my working life in civil/family court and in my experience some of his behaviour yesterday would have disadvantaged him.
This is such an important case, I really don't want him to blow it now.
I don't think he really cares whether the jury goes in his favour, he just wanted the truth out there.

I believe he's achieved this. I also think he was a bloody Saint not to wring her neck and bury her on his island.

• Haha
  • Heart