Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
iPhone 6 seems so ol skool now 🥹 at least the metadata being changed shows how dodgy it is to even add filters and crop images when they end up in court

Ooh we’ll be back from the court break 🔜

Reactions: 3
I had a cat called Norbie, what's occurrin'? Been gone since 5, it wasn't easy out there wondering how long JD was on the stand!

download.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What's wrong with being an Android user?
I'm Android and I will never have an iPhone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… so many people are going to use this trial and Amber’s abhorrent behaviour as an excuse to stigmatise mental illness, personality disorders, self harm. All of it. She’s done so much damage, on so many different levels. I really hope though, it will open up a wider discussion about these subjects. Thanks to anyone that’s bravely shared their experiences on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sidebar.. has she called her kid Oonagh? that sounds like one of Elaines crap pronounciations

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What's happened to the flight attendant? She was due to testify wasn't she?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Judge P has got a kind face and I think she believes Johnny, I know he's had he's demons but he's not IMHO an abuser, I've never ever believed it, I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character, I am too soft as my son always tells me and my brother says I'm guillable 🤣 but I like to see the good in everyone, but Amber has just pushed me over the edge, she is psychotic and is unstable she needs serious help, the abuse she will face after this and Whitney too I feel, I imagine Amber will be adamant she's telling the truth and would never back down, I think she will be shunned in Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I stupidly spent the 20 minute break on another thread and now I’ve over committed myself and I’ve too much to read 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been beaten black and blue by an ex. The police couldn’t do anything as my only witnesses were my mother and brother. My ex displayed ALL of ambers characteristics and none of JD

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.