Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of this Judge P will be like...

"I wish you all the best Mr Depp, I'm so sorry for what you went through I hope you can finally find peace"
🥺
She defo believes Johnny, I just hope the jury do too 🤞💙

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Norbert Bryan coming back after the break? AH's team didn't ask him anything.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the new thread. Still creasing up over Johnny's "You'll be ok" to Rottenborn when he had an objection overruled 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I noticed Amber's makeup especially eye makeup was very fresh looking when they came back from lunch. So the person who posted she looked like she had been crying was definitely on the right track 👣 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is trying to look sad and cannot hide her smug smirks at all.

View attachment 1293849
I’m an hour + behind. But I am bleeping SICK with rage and I’ve got palpitations. Her face and the tit that is being thrown his way. This is what happens to real life victims 💔 The evil always seem to claw their way back, always seem to charm everyone. They cannot just be bleeping sorry and admit what they’ve done. It’s dirty tactics 😪 I’m very upset tonight over this awful display so far. I know her team are being paid but where the duck are their morals and human decency? I’m done with evil people getting away with everything. (I only hope it improves as I catch up)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@gisellejoly - I thought he was suggesting that the photos had been edited / photoshopped because the file size was different in each of the photos.

Reactions: 5
At the end of this Judge P will be like...

"I wish you all the best Mr Depp, I'm so sorry for what you went through I hope you can finally find peace"
🥺
She defo believes Johnny, I just hope the jury do too 🤞💙
I really hope you are right. Find it difficult to read her to be honest.

Reactions: 2
Now it makes me wonder was the metadata of that Bangkok(?) photo analysed.

I am also a filthy Android user.

However, I just discovered online that it is easy to change the date, time, and location of any photo on an iPhone - EXIF metadata can easily be edited. So, considering the RottenBorn was trying to slip in as evidence some inaccurate texts (not sent by Johnny, but received by him -- no wonder he said that "these do not even sound like me!"), perhaps that photo date was edited/falsified as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
NORBET for prime Minster .

this man knows his beans ..

this and the TMZ guy , they have buried Turd

Reactions: 8
Was Norbert always going to be a witness? Saved one of the best until last if so.

Never watched so much court TV in my life. I have Blue’s ALL RISE in my head at times… #I’m telling yooou…. ob-je-ct-ion overuleeeed#

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Today has been an emotional rollercoaster. The cross of Johnny by Rottenborn was awful 😰 Need this trial to end now because it’s taking over my life 😂

Reactions: 7
Been reading this thread for a while but just hopped on to say my husband is gripped by Norbert 😆

Mine too, he asked me to pause while he finishes something, this is the sort of thing he loves.

We have a very useful saying in our house

"You don't know what you don't know"

And I think Amber's thought the little info bottom about the photo was meta data, I've always understood the meta data as the 1's and 0's in binary that tell a computer how to make the picture.

I was hoping we would hear from someone like him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.