Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dr whatshisface just said that those photos of him asleep prove that he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol because no normal person would ever fall asleep in those circumstances or positions…

Waiting for any parents of newborns/special needs kids/hospital workers/shift workers/long haul drivers/service industry workers to come at him. I absolutely passed out with a shoe box as a pillow next to my child’s bed when they had a sick bug. I have also fallen asleep in a chair with a drink on me (spilled) after being awake for 19 hours working a night shift… I wasn’t on anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not even a mega pint of wine!
I fell asleep overhanging the armrest on a transatlantic flight after being up all the previous night shagging, woke up to the food cart bashing my head while the flight attendant parroted 'chicken or beef' repeatedly

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Was Aquaman a successful movie" is my favourite question in this trial

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone here actually seen anything she has been in? Other than the top film ever.. Aquaman

hahah here we go

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i've literally never heard of amber heard until all this, i had seen her face but didn't know her name

johnny on the other hand... 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did you see the massive smile she appeared to flash towards amber and her team? Hardly an independent expert witness

Reactions: 11
So Dr whatshisface just said that those photos of him asleep prove that he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol because no normal person would ever fall asleep in those circumstances or positions…

Waiting for any parents of newborns/special needs kids/hospital workers/shift workers/long haul drivers/service industry workers to come at him. I absolutely passed out with a shoe box as a pillow next to my child’s bed when they had a sick bug. I have also fallen asleep in a chair with a drink on me (spilled) after being awake for 19 hours working a night shift… I wasn’t on anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not even a mega pint of wine!
I don’t drink much at all and take no drugs. I get insomnia keeping me up then when I crash I crash. I fell asleep the other night on a half packed suitcase (was sitting next to it then just crashed) and spilled half a mug of coffee all over me and carried on sleeping.

Reactions: 11
her agents were strategic in her career.....

then she mentions the Danish Girl followed by Justice League.....

You seem to have missed something love..... can't think why.....

Reactions: 5
there were strong performances from every OTHER actor in the Danish Girl…she was shite

Reactions: 6
I've only ever seen her in Aquaman and I didnt even notice it was her until I read it in the papers years later, I had never heard of her before she filed a TRO against Depp lol

Reactions: 10
Role model of the year.. I'm done... who wrote the article? World renowed journalist Eve Barlow?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.