Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dr whatshisface just said that those photos of him asleep prove that he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol because no normal person would ever fall asleep in those circumstances or positions…

Waiting for any parents of newborns/special needs kids/hospital workers/shift workers/long haul drivers/service industry workers to come at him. I absolutely passed out with a shoe box as a pillow next to my child’s bed when they had a sick bug. I have also fallen asleep in a chair with a drink on me (spilled) after being awake for 19 hours working a night shift… I wasn’t on anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not even a mega pint of wine!
Healthcare worker and parent here 👋🏻 I fell asleep in my salad. I woke up to cucumber stuck to my face and lettuce in my hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry, but this is too good to not share...

WARNING !!!!! THIS IS A LITTLE GROSS.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She's a classic Amber witness, messing about with dates and times.....

And never mentioning what was going on at those dates and times in the wider world.

Reactions: 9
I can't imagine that the jury will be too impressed with potential victim blaming (about the lawsuits being the reason etc.)

Reactions: 8
Pirates 5 made $792 million at the box office and the producer Jerry Bruckheimer said the reason it didn't make more was because of currency conversion.
Why Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Was Actually A Huge Success, According To Jerry Bruckheimer | Cinemablend

Image 5-23-22 at 7.50 PM.jpg

'It's actually just short of $792 million at this moment, which makes it the seventh highest grossing movie of 2017 globally. Jerry Bruckheimer's point about currency conversion having an impact on the total is a good one that most people probably don't take into account. Nearly 80% of Pirates 5's box office total came from outside North America, meaning that while we read everything in dollars, most of the currency that was actually spent was something else. If the value of the dollar had been different, the value of the money spent could have been worth more dollars, increasing the box office take without having a single additional person buy a ticket.
Jerry Bruckheimer tells Yahoo that he thinks Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales would have broken a billion dollars if it had come out in the same economy as Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. The previous Pirates movie is the second highest grossing in the franchise with a global take of over $1 billion, while Dead Men sits at second from the bottom.'

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.