Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap-ish
The jury nearly got waffled to sleep by dr seagull,
Eating candy and doodling makes you a narcissist.
Elaine looks like she could do with a mega pint. (Couldn’t we all after that)
Johnny looks pretty 🔥 in the court room today with his side smirking.

As you were folks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And then she drops a clanger, by claiming to know more than the woman from Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn‘t Amber eating a bunch of sweets in the middle of her deposition in 2016 aaanyway??

Reactions: 21
Did she just try and blame Johnny for delaying production when he lost a part of his finger because of Amber?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Disney didn't have any mention of the op-ed love....
Because neither Disney or Warner wanted to be dragged into this case.....

And there is absolutely no evidence of what she is now saying about burned corpses etc

Reactions: 9
Didn’t the woman from Disney say they haven’t actually fired Johnny yet as no plans have been made for the movie?! She also said they hadn’t seen any of the bad press or evidence given in this case yet this woman says they watched everything?!

Reactions: 12
So Dr whatshisface just said that those photos of him asleep prove that he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol because no normal person would ever fall asleep in those circumstances or positions…

Waiting for any parents of newborns/special needs kids/hospital workers/shift workers/long haul drivers/service industry workers to come at him. I absolutely passed out with a shoe box as a pillow next to my child’s bed when they had a sick bug. I have also fallen asleep in a chair with a drink on me (spilled) after being awake for 19 hours working a night shift… I wasn’t on anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not even a mega pint of wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope the jury draws a conclusion that Johnny's behaviour and "texts about corpses" etc would have never been revealed if Amber did not set out to destroy him.
They have tolerated way worse behaviour from big stars (filming delays due to accidents, being late etc) in that industry. However, DA, SV, wife-beater etc were the decisive factors.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.