Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole trial is making he think of my brother.

we are in the UK.

2 years ago my brother was accused of rape. His story was he went outside of a club with a girl who consented and they had sex in an alleyway outside the club.
He got dragged to court accused of rape. Police pursued it pretty hard.
It was only in court that the tapes from outside the club were pulled and it was clearly consensual. Case thrown out.
It caused our family so much trauma and he still is struggling with it.

women lie over this stuff.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just saw this.

FB_IMG_1653243693798.jpg

I know there was some discussion about whether JD wrote the messages on the counter/mirror and this does seem to match up. Moreso with the counter, but we can't expect everyone's handwriting to be on point when they've just had their finger smashed off, right?

amber-heard-johnny-depp-evidence-022.jpg

1_Johnny-depp.jpg

I hadn't noticed, though, that there's another message beneath the black writing, which looks like it could be in blood. I can't make out anything other than "love" and a heart. There's also "you" written in black in the middle in completely different handwriting?!

Reactions: 2
Something which I've just read something which I've never really considered before. I'll try my best to paraphrase but I'm nowhere near as intelligent as you guys. 😂The argument people who support Heard make is that he had all the power in the relationship because he was older, rich, famous. But they said she had the most powerful thing of all, his love. There is nothing more powerful than having someone love you. Kinda made sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just saw this.

View attachment 1286220

I know there was some discussion about whether JD wrote the messages on the counter/mirror and this does seem to match up. Moreso with the counter, but we can't expect everyone's handwriting to be on point when they've just had their finger smashed off, right?

View attachment 1286247
View attachment 1286249

I hadn't noticed, though, that there's another message beneath the black writing, which looks like it could be in blood. I can't make out anything other than "love" and a heart. There's also "you" written in black in the middle in completely different handwriting?!
The big black writing seems to say "She loves naked photos of herself". Red writing is a reference is singer Carly Simons song You're so vain. Blood writing 'Love something heart something.' No idea whats going on in the three black boxes.

I am surprised there's not more blood around tbh.

we are in the UK.

2 years ago my brother was accused of rape. His story was he went outside of a club with a girl who consented and they had sex in an alleyway outside the club.
It was only in court that the tapes from outside the club were pulled and it was clearly consensual. Case thrown out.

we are in the UK.

Very, very rarely do women lie.

Only in about 3% of reported cases (and those cases don’t lead to conviction), have the accuser been found to have lied.

The vast majority are believed to go unreported precisely because of fear of not being believed.

Reactions: 7
The big black writing seems to say "She loves naked photos of herself". Red writing is a reference is singer Carly Simons song You're so vain. Blood writing 'Love something heart something. No idea whats going on in the three black boxes.
Not sure about the middle box, but the bottom two say "so modern, so hot". Black writing starts with "she's". Wonder what he was going to write initially... That's possibly what the middle box was following up on, as it does seem to begin with "an". Then "ans"?

Reactions: 2

Only in about 3% of reported cases (and those cases don’t lead to conviction), have the accuser been found to have lied.

The vast majority are believed to go unreported precisely because of fear of not being believed.
In my brothers case she DID lie. And the fallout was awful. Still is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She corrected herself quickly but not quickly enough. 😠

View attachment 1284940
That's the size of the bottle next to a hand

Exactly! Apparently one handed too because his other hand is on her throat. So the force he would have to use would be massive.
Exactly. To do something that would require such extreme force he would surely use his dominant hand which I believe was either bandaged or in a cast?! So, he somehow managed to a) hold her entire body down with a hand at her throat & using his other hand b) force the bottle inside her
There was no blood or skin, etc on the bottle & there should have been. She would have been bleeding heavily & in excruciating pain, no way would she not have needed medical help. Had it happened I doubt she would have been able to even walk properly afterwards.
I was in agony after having a (benign) cyst removed from down there & it hurt for a couple of weeks to walk, sit, etc

She testified her feet were cut after the attack yet on that tape where immediately after his finger tip is severed we hear her apologising to Johnny & saying she didn't mean to do it, we also hear her walking around in heels. She is one tough woman. :sneaky:

Reactions: 10
Emily D Baker's latest video shows some of the jury instructions, including the points they've to consider in this case.

Looking at each of the points, it seems as though one of the biggest obstacles for JD is whether AH's statement was made about him. It'd only take one member of the jury to say he's not named in the article so it might not be about him and that's his case lost. Of course, they also need to consider if her statement was true...

With regard to AH's counterclaim, I think the element of truth is their main point to consider as everything else seems to be covered.

It's also interesting that - regardless of what amount each party is suing for - the jury determines what their financial damages actually are.

Reactions: 4

So you’re saying a) liars are always found out and b) that no man has ever been convicted of a rape he didn’t commit? Seriously?

Deciding whether someone is guilty of a crime based on spurious, manipulated statistics is absurd. We have trials for a reason - because human beings lie. Women are human beings, not sainted angels.

Would you like to do away with rape trials altogether? If women never (or incredibly rarely) lie - why bother with evidence and judges at all? Just let the police lock up the recipient of an accusation for 20 years…it would save a lot of money, right?

I’m also the mother of a son and I truly, truly wish he was gay. Not because I’m scared he’ll be accused of rape but because of the despicable wy men are being demonised by society thanks to a new wave of “feminism” that is indistinguishable from misandry. One stupid misjudged joke or one pass at the wrong girl and his life could be over. Because, you see, women never lie.

duck that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So you’re saying a) liars are always found out and b) that no man has ever been convicted of a rape he didn’t commit? Seriously?

Deciding whether someone is guilty of a crime based on spurious, manipulated statistics is absurd. We have trials for a reason - because human beings lie. Women are human beings, not sainted angels.

Would you like to do away with rape trials altogether? If women never (or incredibly rarely) lie - why bother with evidence and judges at all? Just let the police lock up the recipient of an accusation for 20 years…it would save a lot of money, right?

I’m also the mother of a son and I truly, truly wish he was gay. Not because I’m scared he’ll be accused of rape but because of the despicable wy men are being demonised by society thanks to a new wave of “feminism” that is indistinguishable from misandry. One stupid misjudged joke or one pass at the wrong girl and his life could be over. Because, you see, women never lie.

duck that.
Thank you for saying this. I felt that I was as being accused of my brother lying despite clear evidence the girl lied and made accusations of rape which was not true.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The big black writing seems to say "She loves naked photos of herself". Red writing is a reference is singer Carly Simons song You're so vain. Blood writing 'Love something heart something.' No idea whats going on in the three black boxes.

I am surprised there's not more blood around tbh.
“so modern” “so hot” in 2 of the boxes I’m thinking?

And I say this ad someone who was raped by my step father aged 10 and was called a liar.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Exactly what I've been saying. If she was penetrated by the square end, she would have been damaged and required emergency medical treatment. The fact that there are no medical records prove it's a lie.
Not to mention her general demeanour the day after on the Cordon show.

So looks like Heards next witnesses will be an Anatomy expert and IPV expert and as well as Depp. Depp will be only answering questions regarding waldmans comments for Heards counter claim.
Thanks for clarifying as I wondered why he was being recalled. (y)

@Influncer Snarker - that Depp tune is ridiculously catchy & I keep hearing it in my head. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.