Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No question pending!! Laughing so much my tea spit out
This is the time for me to ask you questions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dr Moore can rule out that the injury happened in the way that he says it happened.

The trouble is only Amber's sleazy lawyers and him say that it happened in that way.....

Reactions: 6
Quick recap:

back to the tit show of Depp V Turd Heard and the defendants have a doctor on the stand as a witness, who never actually tended to Depp, nor was he there, he’s just providing an analysis of what ‘he thinks’

he is also being paid $5k per day….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god this is so awkward to watch!
This guy just wants to get off the stand

Notice the way Camille answers her own questions.. "right?" "Isn't that correct" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very educational, I’ve definitely learned that if you pay someone enough they’ll say what you want them to say 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd have to pretend to faint or tit my self so I could be excused if I was him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.