Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Was Aquaman a successful movie?"

I get they ask this for the jury, but OMG

omfg

"Aquaman was the most succesful movie of all time ever"

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THIS TRIAL

How she said that with a straight face is beyond me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did that talent agent of hers just lie under oath saying aqua man was the most successful movie ever? Am ded again :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
SO guys- amber claims people on his payroll would 'obviously' support him.
What about people on 'her' payroll? Guessing the same analogy should be applied here...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she just say that AH was going to be dropped because of lack of chemistry with Jason M (I don't know how to spell his surname)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i get the feeling the fact everyone knew who she was is not connected to her acting career

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw on Twitter yesterday that Warner Bros was going to have a meeting on whether to cut Amber out of the film.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How would you describe the arc of her career?
The more people saw her the less they liked her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I missed the guy before this ‘most successful film ever’ woman. Who was he, and like the others did he even make a salient point?

Reactions: 1
they get more in demand.. erm not necessarily.. my bf is an actor and was in a tv series with an acclaimed director and some huge acting and movie names.. I thought it would make his career really take off.. i dt ive met anyone who saw the series.. :(

I adoreGael Garcia Bernal and have met him he's a lovely fella.. glad he dodged that one

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's acting like Aquaman was some groundbreaking performance. She's in about 3 scenes and let's face it, she was only there as someone nice to look at!

Reactions: 18
Just an observation......but I feel like Camille Vazquez definitely thinks she is going to live happily ever after with Johnny on his "tropical island" after this trial....... :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.