Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooooooo..... he did read to voice....

Perhaps he can sort out the court subtitles.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Are the rumours true that Amber is being investigated by the LAPD for perjury? I saw it on Twitter. I bet she didn't think of this ! What it boils down to is money......and greed! The jail sentence for perjury in LA is four years!
I was looking for a source other than the daily mail but I found this one. like someone else posted maybe perjury in the UK, I'm not sure about perjury in the US right now. I saw a lot of some people saying yes and some people saying no, but I didn't get a chance to look at the dates those articles were published.

Reactions: 2
Along with half of twitter.... leaving it filled with bots.... so that nobodies can pretend to be popular.

Unfortunately for Amber.
Starting to think Elon bought Twitter for this reason and get the stats from Ron 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only a just over 1million?! That's nothing in terms of the amount of users on twitter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
as a software engineer I disagree!
😂 Not suggesting that his line of work is boring in the slightest, but after so many videos I could really be doing with a lively witness rather than someone who's going to quote statistics.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Starting to think Elon bought Twitter for this reason and get the stats from Ron 🧐
I'm getting a Victor Kiam vibe here - but rather than being "I liked it so much I bought the company", it's "I'm so dickmatised by my baby mama, I'm going to quash discussion I don't like by buying the company".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I would assume that Elon is over AH (they fought over embryos; she tried to get his money and failed). Why would he help her at all?
Unless he is holding a grudge towards JD over his comments.

Reactions: 7
You just need matlab and R tbh. I did a project about this in university on exactly this matter (sentiment analysis) lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Amber looking distressed at the negative tweets stats results 😆

• Haha
$$$

If Depp had abnormal negative messages about him on SM (I assume it's about that?) he would hire someone like him

as a software engineer I disagree!
yes Elon is probably paying because the rumor is that Amber has something on Elon and Elon doesn't want that secret to get out.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You just need matlab and R tbh. I did a project about this in university on exactly this matter (sentiment analysis) lol
my work was about the weather in London btw.

I had even a fancy graph. Take this Mr. Schnell!

edit: oh, he too. nvm

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.