Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it’s Amber’s business, not Johnny’s. Plus he could write an email where he isn’t swearing.
I'm waaay behind today! But just wanted to add that JD was also in London Fields.

The movie is so bad. Like woefully bad! I'm not surprised that neither of them wanted the movie to come out. I think the whole thing is on YouTube for free

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm waaay behind today! But just wanted to add that JD was also in London Fields.

The movie is so bad. Like woefully bad! I'm not surprised that neither of them wanted the movie to come out. I think the whole thing is on YouTube for free
i thought it had ended up in the cutting room bin

Can someone please explain why Daily Mail UK isn't considered a credile source? I saw this posted in Emily's live stream the other day and I was shocked by this. Thank you

okay who owns the daily mail uk?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember reading a story in the late 90s about how a woman got plastic surgery to look exactly like Ellen Barkin’ (mad.) I wonder what she looks like now?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
what was the thing with the 300 millions and alpacas?
did JD ask for this as a fee for the next pirates movie?

oh no, Ellen is strange. JD "switched the button from friendship to romantic relationship. ... oh, can you switch this to sexual?"

she doesn't seem to be his type

Reactions: 3
I'd hate to be famous, years ago I waited on former F1 driver David Coulthard. He came to Bimini Boatyard in Ft Lauderdale with 8 or 9 others, bill was only around $100 and everyone just sat and waited for him to pay. I was desperate to ask him if anyone had ever said "I'll get this today David" or if he always paid. Johnny by all accounts is exceptionally generous and she has isolated him, moved her friends in and utterly rinsed him. How anyone can consider her the victim I'll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.