Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good points, I must have zoned out a bit as I don't recall about the other make up artist but your BIB - I heard her say the colours but it didn't register. I feel stupid. Bruises change colour from when they're fresh to healing. Thanks for this.

ETA I think my one grey cell has been overworked with this case & is on overload, lol!

Reactions: 3
Do people think this trial will have any bearing on his reputation? It exposes a lot about him as well. Hard to know.

Not much that people weren't aware of before though, and i imagine there are also a few of us who did think Amber was telling some truth at the beginning of the trial (myself included) that are far more dubious about this having seen the evidence.

I think it's going to do way more favours for him than her whatever the outcome.

Reactions: 8
Depp team leave the court.... unconfirmed reports of them doing the Haka....

Reactions: 2
just watching courthouse looks like everyone has not arrived yet and people walking out

But Amber and Elaine are there, just waiting for the whole Depp team and the Judge oc

Wtf is going on. J and all his legal team left so have a lot of the gallery but all of A team still there

Amber and team hang around like a bad smell, that’s why J Team and gallery left

Reactions: 8
Souveniers....

Unconfirmed.... Amber is pledging a lock of hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.