Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the theory. Apparently her mum mentioned embryos to the ex-employer who reported in a statement as 'I don't know if it's true but this is what I was told' type of thing. I try not to get too caught up in some of the stuff in this case that isn't backed up by evidence, but it's an interesting theory...

I know he’s a gazillionaire, but why anyone would want to procreate with that dick is beyond me. I think I’d rather take my chances at the sperm bank.

Props to Amber for doing motherhood “on her own terms” and all by herself. Apart from the surrogate, the sperm donor and hopefully the horde of nannies actually looking after that poor child. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I know he’s a gazillionaire, but why anyone would want to procreate with that dick is beyond me. I think I’d rather take my chances at the sperm bank.

Props to Amber for doing motherhood “on her own terms” and all by herself. Apart from the surrogate, the sperm donor and hopefully the horde of nannies actually looking after that poor child. 🙄
Spondulix I would think. Doesn’t he already have another child?

Reactions: 1
It seems to be a bit of an odd timing to have a child - she has so many issues, the legal case brought by Johnny Depp is in full swing, then all the publicity she got for what happened at court in London and the alleged argument with Elon Musk about the embryos they created together.

If she chose to use a surrogate anyway I don't see why she didn't chose to wait for another couple of years for her life to calm down and then have a child.

I therefore agree that it is very possible that she uses it as a "get out of jail" card.

Reactions: 5
Interestingly, the kid was born in April, which is when the US case was originally scheduled to go ahead (it was postponed due to Covid)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Never liked Depp. Don't see the appeal. Can totally see him being a weirdo with anger issues underneath. No surprise he chose someone just like him to create an explosive mess. In these situations I wouldn't take sides. I can see that both suck.

Reactions: 11
When two vainglorious, toxic, self absorbed people meet it will almost certainly turn to chaos and distruction. Can't comprehend poeple taking sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Generally would agree, but that his career suffered so much more than hers rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 6
Generally would agree, but that his career suffered so much more than hers rubs me the wrong way.
Think both their careers have suffered no? Everything thinks she's psycho.

Also he's paying his dues for decades of this behaviour. Trashing hotel rooms with Kate Moss, dating Winona Ryder when she was a teenager and he was almost 30, being a drug addled wreck for god knows how long.

I think it's beautiful that they met karma in one another 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also he's paying his dues for decades of this behaviour. Trashing hotel rooms with Kate Moss, dating Winona Ryder when she was a teenager and he was almost 30, being a drug addled wreck for god knows
I’m sure there are many things you can criticise Depp for but I don’t think the age difference in his relationship with Winona Ryder should be one of them. When they were co-stars in Edward Scissorhands he was 27 and she was 19 making her an adult woman.

She already had a successful career, was capable of making her own choices and not some kind of child victim just because you object to the 8 year age difference. She even testified - of her own free will- last year that he was ‘incredibly loving, extremely caring’ during their 4 year relationship.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure there are many things you can criticise Depp for but I don’t think the age difference in his relationship with Winona Ryder should be one of them. When they were co-stars in Edward Scissorhands he was 27 and she was 19 making her an adult woman.

She already had a successful career, was capable of making her own choices and not some kind of child victim just because you object to the 8 year age difference. She even testified - of her own free will- last year that he was ‘incredibly loving, extremely caring’ during their 4 year relationship.
The vast majority of men I know date their own age from school or university. A few abusers and weirdos and mentally deficient I know go a decade younger in their late twenties and land up with a teenager whose frontal lobe hasn't finished forming. From my observations and my social circle it's not a good sign.

Yeah I mean Hollywood people have weird values and don't seem to realise they've been exploited. That's as true of some of Weinstein's 'conquests' as it might be of Depp.

This is Tattle, posters can criticise celebrities for whatever they like, tis the beauty!
This used to be normal. I can't believe this forum is fringe! I googled it the other day when I joined and articles are legit making this forum sound like some extremist website full of evil people! They're trying to criminalise female gossip!

Reactions: 7
Some women do just prefer dating older men but I think they just happened to really fancy each other. He was absolutely gorgeous in his youth and they were very alike. Surely if Winona felt she had been preyed on she just wouldn’t have testified for him nearly 30 years on? Maybe I’m very naive.

Anyway… love this site too and think it’s fun & important to question the nonsense we are sold by celebs.. tattle on!!!

Reactions: 9
Some women do just prefer dating older men but I think they just happened to really fancy each other. He was absolutely gorgeous in his youth and they were very alike. Surely if Winona felt she had been preyed on she just wouldn’t have testified for him nearly 30 years on? Maybe I’m very naive.

Anyway… love this site too and think it’s fun & important to question the nonsense we are sold by celebs.. tattle on!!!
Lots of women might. I wanted to date Leo Dicaprio when I was 8. I hope he'd have had the sense not to date me! And it's difficult to know when one has been preyed on. Lots of people continue in false consciousness and denial. In any case I don't think you are particularly wrong. I don't think it was so much a 'preying' situation more a messy infantile mentally deficient actor with a messy kid who'd grown up with Timothy Leery. It doesn't make Depp criminal obviously but it makes him bizarre and if I knew him at the time I'd be looking to see if there were more red flags.

Hope we will be able to tattle on. The fundamentalists are coming for our free speech.

Reactions: 1
Lots of women might. I wanted to date Leo Dicaprio when I was 8. I hope he'd have had the sense not to date me! And it's difficult to know when one has been preyed on. Lots of people continue in false consciousness and denial. In any case I don't think you are particularly wrong. I don't think it was so much a 'preying' situation more a messy infantile mentally deficient actor with a messy kid who'd grown up with Timothy Leery. It doesn't make Depp criminal obviously but it makes him bizarre and if I knew him at the time I'd be looking to see if there were more red flags.

Hope we will be able to tattle on. The fundamentalists are coming for our free speech.
When I was 19 I dated someone who was 26/27. We dated for 2,5 years. I was the more mature person out of the two of us

Reactions: 4
Do you have regrets? Or did you learn never to go for someone like that again? Or are you happy it happened?
Do I have regrets? Yes, but because of who he was as a person, not because of his age.
He could have been the same age as me and behaved in the same way (belittling me, being dishonest etc).

In fact, I had another boyfriend shortly before who was the same age as me and acted in a similar manner.

I actually think I would have benefitted from having had a boyfriend who was more mature than I was at the time and who would have protected me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.