Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll never stop, will she? :sick:

I think they were so sure she was gonna convince people she was the victim that they had no plan B as a backup. Now, they are throwing everything at the wall hoping something will stick when in reality all it is doing is making a bigger mess for those around her to clean up.

Reactions: 7
I think they were so sure she was gonna convince people she was the victim that they had no plan B as a backup. Now, they are throwing everything at the wall hoping something will stick when in reality all it is doing is making a bigger mess for those around her to clean up.
There's a whole raft of non-DV/non-JD issues that she could be speaking up about if she took the choice to - the fact that her PR friends (and most likely her) are still hyperfocused on JD is quite telling.

Reactions: 5
Spotted in the wild and totally random IMO - Fartlow on Matty Healy's IG account comments section (yes I find him attractive , please don't @ me)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm having a whinge about Captain Kori's family. As we know, Johnny has been so generous towards the family. They put up an Amazon wish list for Kori. I've just checked it and his mother is begging for gifts for herself - and her daughter also wants a PS5 and other stuff. I know Kori is a poorly boy but, the family are now taking the mickey. I remember someone on Twitter (from AH's team) that they didn't believe Kori was 'genuine' - I searched for his name on Google - and it came up that the family had a garden makeover a few years ago, it was all done and paid for by volunteers.....They've also split the telephone conversation with Johnny into three parts - to maximise views. It's really pissed me off as the family are now coming across as scroungers

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm having a whinge about Captain Kori's family. As we know, Johnny has been so generous towards the family. They put up an Amazon wish list for Kori. I've just checked it and his mother is begging for gifts for herself - and her daughter also wants a PS5 and other stuff. I know Kori is a poorly boy but, the family are now taking the mickey. I remember someone on Twitter (from AH's team) that they didn't believe Kori was 'genuine' - I searched for his name on Google - and it came up that the family had a garden makeover a few years ago, it was all done and paid for by volunteers.....They've also split the telephone conversation with Johnny into three parts - to maximise views. It's really pissed me off as the family are now coming across as scroungers
I also think it’s strange that they’re sharing the phone call altogether. Presumably Johnny thought he was doing something special by having a private, intimate conversation with them and now it’s splashed all over YouTube

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but is there really a movie that features a villainous mermaid that calls people “randos”? Seems familiar.
9B05408F-C36C-40A4-B5F5-F6F31034AF6E.jpeg

• Haha
Have anyone seen this https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q2vWMImKLXcrLyGu2lKhHBH8hyV_FFKs
More unsealed documents have come to light - including *dun dun dun* Amber's therapist's notes.
Now many people think these are fakes, but what do you think? They are under Bonnie Jacobs's pdf.
I've just read them briefly. Not worded how you would expect therapists notes to be. More like a journal. My husband works in this field and the details are off to him. Just need to look at JD's therapy notes in comparison. If they are true she needs a better therapist!
That aside she seems even more unhinged or drugs overload. Very controlling too. Not happy about him seeing his kids on thanks giving, or because he kissed Jimmy.
Don't think they would of changed anything re the case to me.
I just looked up her cases with the insurance companies, haven't looked for a while. Wow that's a big mess she's in! Cannot believe it's coming up a year ago and she's still consumed by all that. Feel for that poor baby.

Curious, how do they look off?
He only looked at them briefly. from what I gather these were voice notes typed up, I'm not 100%. I'm not sure why the detailed notes weren't used because they would surely exist.
They don't focus on her or her feeling or progression. So for example it says 'going out of town for work' . No info noted about how she feels going or how the new project make her feel. No side notes. AH appears anxious when talking about xyz. AH is struggling to make eye contact during the session and is shifting her body more than usual. They would normally include check back points too, for progression. So she felt anxious about something coming up the therapist would note this so to bring it up next session to see how it went. What can be gained from the experience. They would always include what signposting was given.
For example a line like this,
'She still worried press will
call her homewrecker even though he made public breakup w/ V.'
The second part is not needed, the therapist only has interest in her so 'AH is worried she will be called a home wrecker.' is all that would be needed.
Sorry I have trouble conveying myself in writing.

Reactions: 9
Have anyone seen this https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q2vWMImKLXcrLyGu2lKhHBH8hyV_FFKs
More unsealed documents have come to light - including *dun dun dun* Amber's therapist's notes.
Now many people think these are fakes, but what do you think? They are under Bonnie Jacobs's pdf.
If they're genuine (my eyebrows are raised slightly at them being on Google Drive and non-sourced), they don't do either party any favours tbh - if you're in couples therapy after one year then maybe it would be wiser to consider if you should even be together, let alone trying to stay together.

The notes state that JD's father was abusive and he's dead. His father is very much alive and he wasn't the abusive one - it was his mother. I thought the therapist might have been confusing JD's father and mother but, his mother didn't pass away until 2016

Amber sought advice for JD's addictions - it sounds like he did throw stuff when drunk and angry........she stated he ripped her night dress one night when they attempted to have sex. There's no mention of any of the alleged violence she brought up in court

These are unsealed court documents.. are people actually suggesting amber submitted documents she wrote herself lol?
Do you mean with the therapist's notes? I think they are under Bonnie Jacobs's documents. There are many rumours on Reddit that many feel Amber wrote themselves as it doesn't read like a typical therapist's notes/report. It has also been suggested that JD hated Amber seeing Bonnie as he felt it was filling Amber's head with loads of BS crap about DV.

• Wow
Do you mean with the therapist's notes? I think they are under Bonnie Jacobs's documents. There are many rumours on Reddit that many feel Amber wrote themselves as it doesn't read like a typical therapist's notes/report. It has also been suggested that JD hated Amber seeing Bonnie as he felt it was filling Amber's head with loads of BS crap about DV.
That is utter madness.

Popcorned Planet are doing a charity drive later today for ‘Make A Wish’ - with special guests to celebrate one year since the start of the trial. Im glad Andy Signore has put a link direct to the Make A Wish foundation. Captain Kori’s mum is still trying to grift from people on her fb page. She states that she is wanting to nurse Kori downstairs but she needs finances to help have oxygen installed. Oxygen is free on the NHS and there’s no ‘installing’ to be done. The NHS have portable oxygen concentrator machines - Kori’s mum did not expect her followers to be on oxygen at home too! She’s also wanting to hire a shipping container to put furniture in so she can bring Kori downstairs. I looked back at her YouTube videos and she’s building two YouTube studios in the back garden (one for her) that’s after she’s had the garden landscaped ( which she’s also hinting at - they had their garden landscaped a couple of years ago as it was in the local newspaper. Kori’s father could have kept on top of it! ) then she says she wants laminate floor throughout the downstairs of her home - but, says she can’t afford it ! She also cannot move in her house or garage from all the gifts that Kori has been sent. Make A Wish do amazing work but, there’s many children out there still needing help … I think this family have become greedy which is no fault of the child caught up in this !

The Amazon wishlist gets longer by the minute with toy models for Kori's father to paint!!!!

Last edited:
Sadly, I too now believe Kori’s mother to be a grifter. The boy himself of course not at fault, his wish to be a YouTuber and his gratitude appears entirely genuine . JD gifted a PS5…then another 2 have been gifted for the mother and sister from a Wishlist that apparently Kori is managing..yet this child is terminally ill on oxygen etc…yet the list is continually being added to…gifts (mostly plastic tat toys) for every member of the family. Asking for more PS5s devalues the special present JD gave her son, he can’t appreciate it properly if the house is flooded with them. Gifts such as models for the father to paint, dolls for the mother etc…these people have a terminally ill child to care for…how do they have time/energy for that nonsense?

Although Kori is autistic…his reaction to JD wasn’t in line with all his other behaviours…although he has an interest in pirates…it may be an old interest and at age 11 he’s being kept in it…in order to ask for JD’s message from make a wish…he wears a pirate hat etc but he’s not talking about that…he’s into other YouTubers mainly. I think it was the mother who wanted the message from JD.

the video where they ask…not for people to buy tickets…but hope someone at a venue can help…for tickets…in the disabled area and with backstage access in hope to meet JD…seemed staged….asking Kori to name his favourite bands etc…does he really like Hollywood vampires? JD also sent him some signed photos…and seeing as he unboxes gifts regularly…he was underwhelmed in comparison to other gifts.

It seems odd to me as well that while her son is terminally ill and continually reporting on him being potentially near the end and then perking up, over and over again…she decides to have major building work done…2x studio building works and a garden makeover…a terminally ill child surely needs peace and quiet not drills and hammers?

then here is the clincher…on her own ‘the crap goth’ channel. She spoke of being scziaphenic (can’t spell!), can’t leave home without a carer and hardly ever can go out…she apparently has a carer visit her home every day (even though she has a husband unclear if he works, can care for 2 kids one of which is terminally ill, a dog which is her personally therapy dog…how does she walk it…and claims she used to live up a tree). Then…she is grifting for a holiday…apparently the family normally holiday twice a year at a goth festival…so she can’t go out without a carer, he’s autistic child can’t speak to strangers or be near a crowd (but spoke easily to other YouTubers Steph and Andy)…yet on holiday they can eat out and take part in all the music/festivities! The go fund me etc is set up, then about a week later she states the blindingly obvious that Kori is too unwell to travel…yet donations were made!

Pixie (don’t know what her real name is) comes across as genuine in her relationship with her son and clearly loves her son dearly…but there is also something very off about the donations side of things and what she is currently doing. Is it pure grifting/or is it a distraction to cope with not facing up properly to what is happening to her son? Either way, sending them more tat from Amazon isn’t helping their situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Eye_Spy I 100% agree. If she has her own channel, I might set up a thread on Pixie. A couple of weeks ago when she was grifting - I'm sure for a new garden makeover (which she's already had) and studio to be built.....I actually thought she was hinting at JD buying her a house - I wouldn't be surprised. JD has other interests and supports lots of children's charities. I too think that Pixie wanted to meet JD (???? because she knows his wealth)...she says he's not her type. I think Kori would've preferred to meet Pewdiepie or some other big youtuber