Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something else that has caught my eyes:
Whitney is taking the photo as allegedly she was doing in TK Maxx

An article on houseinhabit and how she spoke to johnny during the trial: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/johnny-depp-trial-instagram-jessica-kraus-b2108421.html
can you summarise? it's behind a pay wall

😂 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂:alien:

Hilarious, love that Rogan turns up, Mojahed is a genius! Cheers for that Maleficent, warmed my morning right up :)

Fartlow - Eve Barlow - Gosh I didnt realise that she was fangushing on Mossy within the last year! Remembering the 'heroin chic' days. Chic??? Nothing chic about that tit, give your head a wobbly Fartlow. It's not the first time she has referred to heroin in old posts in relation to her London days working at the NME. I'd love one of the old journo's (or hawkers) there to come out of the.....woodwork....like a random....with a big pot of tea for us! She looked pretty diff back then 🤓

View attachment 1366479
no you DUMMY your account was reported for hate speech re the TUG stuff etc. I know because I was one of the people who reported it .. I hadnt seen any tweet about heroin chic.. which yes was an actual thing as any fule kno

i'd be more inclined to call CPS on behalf of Ambers daughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall set to divorce – report (msn.com)

now there's a shocker.. how does this all fit in Dotty?
Ok, Dotty suspects we have a few pronged approach here. A) Jerry is from a town not far from Austin, Texas. Rumour mills. B) Jerry has two daughters, both friends with Kate Moss (as well as Jade Jagger their half sister who is a bezzie of hers I believe). Georgia and Lizzie will of pulled their mothers ear on this one surely, 'Mum your bloody husband is a bleep and set up Depp, get feckin rid!' C) The dates of Jerrys marriage to Murdoch are odd when compared to the dates of the announcement of divorce. It was an arrangement I would guess, after five years marriage, better terms. Fly free Jerry, get a younger lover up ya who will spoil the rump off you I say! 🤭 😇

Buns anyone? Mossy & Jade :)

moss-jagger-buns.jpg

kate-moss-jerry-hall.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is he bothered?

More on Bouzy...

Last edited:
  • Wow
He's a vicious twit. Probably paid by Turd and Meghan Markle to attack anyone who doesn't sing from their hymn sheet.
He is also known as a cyptoscammer, there was a thread on him on Twitter but it got deleted.

Reactions: 3
I saw that some Amber supporters are hoping that Judge Penny will do the right thing and overturn the verdict. Amber supporters are losing their minds right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've just watched Minamata, I'd urge everyone to watch it. The story is told so well. Heartbreaking.

• Heart

Looks like full bond needs to be paid and Judge wants everything unsealed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't have a twitter account; I don't like name calling, however every single time my eyes see Eve Barlow my brain says Eve Fartlow:oops: Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.