Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any chance of them realising that she might not trend as often if they all shut the duck up about her?

I'm embarrassed for myself for supporting this kind of feminism in the past, because it's driven by egos and agendas and has literally nothing to do with equality or women's rights. Modern feminism has been taken over by fuckwits, count me out!
It's Amber I feel sorry for...
All her "supporters" throwing petrol on the fire are not helping her.
And her PR team are abysmal.
If the aim is to make her critics seem unreasonable, it is backfiring badly.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be surrounded by people who take advantage to push their own agenda. I've never been nice about her, I think she's an appalling human, but I do wonder if she had proper treatment for her personality disorder and a good support network instead of leeches and try-hards whether she'd have gone this far.

She could have had a nice life with her wee girl and her movie career but this has grown bigger than her now and I find it hard to see how she could ever look credible again. I wish she'd go away and work on herself in peace instead of whatever on earth she's trying to do. She needs to call the hounds off before they damage her reputation permanently.

Reactions: 10
I don't feel sorry for Amber as she is the reason this entire fracas started.......however, I think she needs psychological help

Reactions: 14
The UN Human Rights Commission finally removed Amber Heard's page from their website after determining she was no longer fit to be a champion for domestic abuse victims.

nomoreunamberturd.jpg

Something else that has caught my eyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Amber must have known about the lift cameras. So she was

so pissed/high she forgot
didn't care
was trying to wind Johnny up when he found out

She seems on a very destructive path and has no one who cares enough or is brave enough to try and help here.

The lawyers won't care. There didn't seem to be any of the relationship like Johnny and his team.

Reactions: 11
It's almost comical how things are playing out from AH's side. Don't get me wrong, I think she's a week old wank stain, but are her 'people' colluding behind her back to make her look like she needs to be committed? This would have to be the worst, most confounding PR I've seen. Who advised her prior to the interview? You can see her trying not to nod or bob her head when she pauses for effect, after she's just spewed forth absolute what-the-fuckery. That everyone is expected to take it all seriously is bizarre to say the least. If JD had said all of that in an interview, he would be all over the news for his bizarre responses and the headlines would be talking about his state of mind.

Reactions: 17
Elf be bitchy...

Poor Bouzy and his magical machine...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d never heard of this Bouzy dude before but he seems a very angry man 🤣. Sure he’s doing all of this just to flog his bot thing. All he’s doing is driving more traffic to TUG

Reactions: 8
I’d never heard of this Bouzy dude before but he seems a very angry man 🤣. Sure he’s doing all of this just to flog his bot thing. All he’s doing is driving more traffic to TUG
Let us wait and see...
What birds fly up to be exposed...

Reactions: 3
What's more disgusting is that someone from the ACLU is taking them on bleeping shopping sprees. Potentially with charity money. Though I guess we shouldn't be surprised, Amber's no stranger to taking food and meds out of sick kids mouths.
Oddly this has not gathered any more signatures: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
I know these petitions are pretty useless, yet it is a way for people to express their opinion.
It should have as many signatures as the Aquaman petition!

I thought it was 12 months?

Their identities are protected for 12 months, so, for example, journalists cannot seek them out and interview them.
However, if they themselves want to come forward and talk about the trial, they are free to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Am I right there is a hearing today to confirm the verdict? Do we know if it'll be televised?

Also did the Turd post on Twitter about her amazing interview with Savannah the way she did about her Op-ed? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Am I right there is a hearing today to confirm the verdict? Do we know if it'll be televised?

Also did the Turd post on Twitter about her amazing interview with Savannah the way she did about her Op-ed? 🤔
It won't be televised and it is at 12 pm est so that approx 6 pm UK time. But I believe a few people on Twitter will be covering it, look at the law and crime channel. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There is but no idea re filming, I imagine there will be cams outside if not inside.

Just catching up on houseinhabit, she's teasing us delightfully re the 'image' seen on May 13 that made her scream. Gahhhhhh, is it the rudey one? HinH says 'almost' time to talk.....

Reactions: 1
New video … I love these!
😂 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂:alien:

Hilarious, love that Rogan turns up, Mojahed is a genius! Cheers for that Maleficent, warmed my morning right up :)

Fartlow - Eve Barlow - Gosh I didnt realise that she was fangushing on Mossy within the last year! Remembering the 'heroin chic' days. Chic??? Nothing chic about that tit, give your head a wobbly Fartlow. It's not the first time she has referred to heroin in old posts in relation to her London days working at the NME. I'd love one of the old journo's (or hawkers) there to come out of the.....woodwork....like a random....with a big pot of tea for us! She looked pretty diff back then 🤓

fartlow-eve-bartlow-heroin-chic.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 10.58.38.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.