Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stuff they are throwing around comes out of and a fight that went on in anime.

Which may. or may not, something about the state of Amber's case.
Ummm, when did this #comicgate fight go down? You 'member when I got overexcited about dicaps dads comics back in gonzo days. Well I now read that Depp thought Heard might of shagged the lad and Leo got the right old angers with Depp for bringing it up and tried to blank Depp out of working with any of his Hollywood mates, which me thinks is a tad over-reaction.... does the lad protesteth too much?

I have watched 3 vids now that suggest it happened on title but dont have much back up 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I thought it was 12 months?

Side note, Laura B annoys the sh*t out of me. She honestly believes that she was the one who won Johnny's case for him! She has her own Youtube channel now. She doesn't acknowledge the people who stated the glaring inconsistencies in the case.......and then tweets about said inconsistency - like she found it on her own! Is she just an obsessed Depp fan?

Edited to add that Laura cares for her grandchild on a regular basis but, her son/daughter had to find a childminder so she could attend court......To me, that's nuts! Does Johnny even know who she is for this level of dedication? I understand Lawtuber's going to eye up the jury to give feedback on their general behaviour etc.....
So glad you said that I felt alone. Something seems off with her. I don't think she's as clued up as she likes to make out and just jumps on what other people are saying. I do get old lady fan club vibes from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What's more disgusting is that someone from the ACLU is taking them on bleeping shopping sprees. Potentially with charity money. Though I guess we shouldn't be surprised, Amber's no stranger to taking food and meds out of sick kids mouths.
Why do you think they want so much from Johnny for a few bits of paper ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do you think they want so much from Johnny for a few bits of paper ;)
😆

On a serious note though - wonder how is all of this impacting the ACLU's reputation? Especially since the disaster interview with NBC.

Also - I suspect them suing JD for some very expensive photocopying is because they know they're getting tit all money from Amber.

Reactions: 1
Bouzy and his machine is still on the case...

Can't imagine how Dr Proudperson or Michele Dauber will frame #TUGSTITS...

Reactions: 3
---

BREAKING
Woman goes shopping...

Jeez The Hamptons.. it's hardly the projects is it *massive eyeroll*

Meghan has a boyfriend and she said that she is friends with Cara, LMAO. I was like omg wow.

Megan Thee Stallion -is a rapper, to me she it wild and out there. As to why she is hanging out with Cara is so weird to me.
i'm still trying to figure out why these people can't use their real names and all have these ridiculous stage handles

---

Eve Barlow watch...

Doxing edition...

thats curious because I've reported Fartlow for revealing personal information, disinformation and hate spreading

Slow news day....

just tell me as a voracious reader which publisher/publishing house I have to boycott.. this is gonna be hard

I bet he's regretting that decision too

You can't expect the head of the ACLU to live in the projects.
so she does have friends after all? 😮😮😮😮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Any chance of them realising that she might not trend as often if they all shut the duck up about her?

I'm embarrassed for myself for supporting this kind of feminism in the past, because it's driven by egos and agendas and has literally nothing to do with equality or women's rights. Modern feminism has been taken over by fuckwits, count me out!

Who is this Bouzy guy? He's unhinged!!
There are some very shady stories out there about him, including some awful things supposedly said by his daughter about abusive behaviour (Google his name + 'daughter') (allegedly)

This is a thread about some dodgy crypto dealings that I assume will be eventually deleted:

I am always suspicious of very angry men taking up on behalf of women they don't know. It screams Deflect! Deflect!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.