Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw.... apparently if Amber does declare bankruptcy she can't write off the $10.35m.... but she can write off the legal fees....
Our Elaine better get in there quick....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am wondering about all this money that went missing for him, who was that blokey who gave a vid deposition, did he pinch it or was it another? Some of his fam, there's another sister who isnt so lovely as the one we saw in court?
Didn't quite a bit go on a massive tax duck up? I could be wrong but I think someone was taking money that was meant to be used to pay his taxes and he ended up with a huge tax bill which meant he had to sell property etc. His net worth was like $600 million but it decreased massively when he had to sell up. Still has a net worth of $150 million so I don't feel too bad for him.

I had a quick google and Dr Kipper was $100,000 a month
$300,000 a month for full-time staff
$10,000 a DAY to Jerry Judge
$200,000 a month for a private plane
Wasn't it reported that Amber and Johnny spent $40,000 a month on wine?
He had to maintain a whole island

Apparently, he was spending $2 million a month and I don't believe that included the couple of million he had to pay for mortgages etc

I was watching something earlier about celebrities sending their money and going bankrupt. A lady on it said that it is actually quite easy to blow through big amounts of money as the more you earn the more you buy and you end up losing all sense of what you are spending as you think you will never run out.

Isn't this why he sued his former business manager as they should have been taking better care and not allowing him to spend as much as he did.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am wondering about all this money that went missing for him, who was that blokey who gave a vid deposition, did he pinch it or was it another? Some of his fam, there's another sister who isnt so lovely as the one we saw in court?
It wasn't Chrissi but his other sister, Debbie? I believe JD brought his family/mum a farm and something happen and his other sister ended up stealing it and thieving the money. I did read it somewhere, I try and find the source.
It is also quite sad I know this.

Reactions: 5
I mean could of been a bad breakup but interesting none the less.

Looks like her insurance are paying for her legal team.
Screenshot_20220603_161710_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
09724F81-C653-4AC1-9AD6-B27014DA2909.jpeg

Can we please remember that a large chunk of DV survivors believe him? What about their experiences, are they to be invalidated because they don’t fall in line with the blinkered, militant 4th wave feminist POV we’re currently seeing on display?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Very thought-provoking piece

excellent article. Really nuanced, thought provoking and well written piece.

“We should know by now that the symmetry implied by that phrase [he said/she aaid] is an ideological fiction, that women who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault have a much harder time being listened to than their assailants. I don’t mean that women always tell the truth, that men are always guilty as charged, or that due process isn’t the bedrock of justice.”

“Misogyny isn’t the subtext of American political rage and social dysfunction; all too often, it’s the plain text.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eve Barlow watch...

I predict that she will go very silent online before too long. I think AH will drop EB like a hot potato whenever she decides what's necessary to repair her reputation.

And that's not true that she wasn't believed.
I believed what she said on the recordings when she was accusing him of always running away from a fight, saying she hit him, saying she instigated a physical fight, goading him for not engaging and daring him to tell the world that he was a man and a victim of domestic violence. I believed all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't quite a bit go on a massive tax duck up? I could be wrong but I think someone was taking money that was meant to be used to pay his taxes and he ended up with a huge tax bill which meant he had to sell property etc. His net worth was like $600 million but it decreased massively when he had to sell up. Still has a net worth of $150 million so I don't feel too bad for him.

I had a quick google and Dr Kipper was $100,00 a month

Apparently, he was spending $2 million a month and I don't believe that included the couple a million he had to pay for mortgages etc

I was watching something earlier about celebrities sending their money and going bankrupt. A lady on it said that it is actually quite easy to blow through big amounts of money as the more you earn the more you buy and you end up losing all sense of what you are spending as you think you will never run out.

Isn't this why he sued his former business manager as they should have been taking better care and not allowing him to spend as much as he did.
Ta for that, feckin' disgusting wealth inc omparison to our thread friends who are thinking about how they are gonna eat more than noodles next week, that aside I assume the $$ becomes like coke and easily snortable???) I'll have a nose for another angle, I shall head my dangle down, that doesnt disgust me quite so much when it comes to wonga

It wasn't Chrissi but his other sister, Debbie? I believe JD brought his family/mum a farm and something happen and his other sister ended up stealing it and thieving the money. I did read it somewhere, I try and find the source.
It is also quite sad I know this.
BIB Nahh it's ok, we are invested now....all or nothing one and all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So not only have we Eve 'legendary journalist' Barlow on the case....

But now WaPo's doxxer-in-chief Taylor Lorenz.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sky News Australia twisting the knife....

orgy of misogyny 😂 it's a great phrase i'll give 'em that

elon, what does he get data info gathering wise for twitter et al, from this case??

i do luv the aussies, they are a wild lot, they know all about what real bruises look like or not, more perjury woooof woooof

I predict that she will go very silent online before too long. I think AH will drop EB like a hot potato whenever she decides what's necessary to repair her reputation.
I agree, EB gotta be out soon. What/who next? Will AH run off with a london dept store owners son?

Reactions: 7

I had a quick google and Dr Kipper was $100,000 a month

Apparently, he was spending $2 million a month and I don't believe that included the couple of million he had to pay for mortgages etc

Nicholas Cage (good friend of Depp’s) burned through his fortune apparently, having been one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood. He ended up sueing his business manager too and also had a huge unpaid tax bill. Cage was a completely reckless spender by most accounts.

the result was that he ended up doing a lot of mainstream movies that earned him money, but not the critics approval, accolades and awards he’d been receiving until that point.

Reactions: 5
I guess he'll be suing them then.
No. You can’t sue for bias and ignorance…only lies. You know, like the ones Amber told.

excellent article. Really nuanced, thought provoking and well written piece.

“We should know by now that the symmetry implied by that phrase [he said/she aaid] is an ideological fiction, that women who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault have a much harder time being listened to than their assailants. I don’t mean that women always tell the truth, that men are always guilty as charged, or that due process isn’t the bedrock of justice.”

“Misogyny isn’t the subtext of American political rage and social dysfunction; all too often, it’s the plain text.”
So violent men are listened to more than their female victims?

This is a lie. The entire article is about as thoughtful as as a Take A Break feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's time to let your brain ooze from your ears.....
It's time for....

Dr Charlotte Proudperson watch.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just logged on to Prime looking for something to watch…and they are recommending a lot of Johnny Depp films. Can’t be based on past viewing since I’ve never watched anything of his. Seems like Amazon is a fan!

Reactions: 11
It's time to let your brain ooze from your ears.....
It's time for....

Dr Charlotte Proudperson watch.....

Erm…Charlotte dear, the US court found that she was a liar. In the UK, Turd was not a defendant, only a witness so the evidential burden was much less.

Why would this need to be explained to someone who claims to be a barrister? How embarrassing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just logged on to Prime looking for something to watch…and they are recommending a lot of Johnny Depp films. Can’t be based on past viewing since I’ve never watched anything of his. Seems like Amazon is a fan!
yeah but a lot of them are not free..sadly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.