Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stop gloating at least you had food. I was looking forward to soup and a half baguette from M&S I bought specially this afternoon. Put soup on, went to prepare baguette... flatmate must have eaten it before darts..
Aww no way I'd be raging if that was me I get hangry

stop gloating at least you had food. I was looking forward to soup and a half baguette from M&S I bought specially this afternoon. Put soup on, went to prepare baguette... flatmate must have eaten it before darts..
poop in his bed 🤭 :poop:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
bit hard.. its a futon rn and the only couch in the place lol

I am raging.. it's not often i can afford to splash out 75p and I had been looking forward to it all day... luckily i did find a whole large glass of that pilfered prosecco leftover
blunt his darts!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
rear end of a whiskey 🥃 might do the trick 🔥😵💫🤐🥴

cheers to JD, many happy returns! 🥂

Reactions: 5
He didn't. I just heard Natalie Lawyer Chick talk about this. Elaine said he did in a pretrial motion but if you listen to the audio it is Amber making fun of him. I am trying to find the audio. I will post it when I do.
I haven't found the audio clip yet but here is Natalie talking about Elaine lying. It should right at the point where she answers a question about the audio. If not it is at the 3 hr and 18 sec mark

• Heart
Reactions: 1
New MEGA thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.