Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnnies won in USA but now all eyes on Britain, god save the Queen!

images-1.jpg

(have you ever looked at a word so much it starts to look wrong? I am getting that with Johnny, the h's and n's are dancin' before me eyes) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone watched Evan Rachel Woods' documentary on Marilyn Manson called Rising Phoenix? Oh my god it's shocking. The fact Johnny was so friendly with him makes me very uncomfortable

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Coven Update - Milked the cows, waved the new witchy ones off on the bus up to larndarrrn though a few headed west, they are dying to get another statue in the water, they have scabbards and blue woad and some very cheeky balloons filled with paint powder, thats was one of me ol' tricks back in the day...... Jackson Pollock the duck outta the RCofJustice I yelled as they left! 😂 Ohhhh Dotty.....

Sorry, I'll calm down again, maybe, all these bank holidays off for us in UK, I'll get bored, Mr Merton's on tour but we might sneak a bunk up in tomorrow so what can I do but cause trouble like only a nawty Nun should today. A mate who saw Patty feckin Smith live yesterday is popping by for scones laters so I can bathe in the tales to be told.

I've got Faithless 'We come ONE' bang up loud as I polish the silver for Queenie's jubileeeeeeeeee's tea party, Andy Pandy has his teddies out on the lawn and the guests have been warned to keep a good distance, just incase he sweats. No-one is allowed to mention Jizzy in front of Lizzy.

Ahhh yes, I knew had something relevant, also found this last night, Juliette is Executive producer | Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. DELETED

3qf5ow954e391.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Has anyone watched Evan Rachel Woods' documentary on Marilyn Manson called Rising Phoenix? Oh my god it's shocking. The fact Johnny was so friendly with him makes me very uncomfortable
Surely this is the kind of rush to judgement we should all be avoiding? Has JD’s case not at least taught us that much?

And guilt by association has always been an iffy moral stance to take.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Only when triggered 😇:devilish:

To be fair, Elaine has the look on her face that she just discovered the Trueman Show wasnt bleeping joking, cant be easy after all those years of conditioning, she needs one of them womb sound pods filled with warm amniotic waters, Patsy fills hers with fizz...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does everyone think here regarding Johnny and the money? Do you think he is going to have a judgement put on her or do you think he is going to say that he doesn't care about the money and he just wanted his life back?

I have a feeling he will go with the latter as he knows he won't see any of the money anyway and it will make more of a statement. Amber made big statements about the divorce and how she didn't want any money yet she still fought for 50,000 dollars a month of spousal support but settled for 7 million dollars (has said that was only a fraction of what she should have gotten in the state of California), asked for a range rover, 3 penthouses and for Johnny to continue paying the mortgage and car payments amongst other payments. She got 7 million dollars and the range rover, not sure what else. She then pledged the cash to charity which she never gave.

If he puts a judgement on her it then opens him back up for criticism (from certain members of society) that he is still controlling her and ruining her life and that she needs to support her daughter etc.
At least by taking no money at all he is really standing by his statement of only wanting his life back.

I personally think it's a bigger duck you to not put the judgement on her as it will help prove that he doesn't want to ruin her so hopefully will shut some people up. Also digs the knife in a little more and makes her look like a greedy cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What does everyone think here regarding Johnny and the money? Do you think he is going to have a judgement put on her or do you think he is going to say that he doesn't care about the money and he just wanted his life back?

I have a feeling he will go with the latter as he knows he won't see any of the money anyway and it will make more of statement. In the divorce Amber said she didn't want any money yet she still fought for 7 million dollars (has said that was only a fraction of what she should have got in the state of California), a range rover, 3 penthouses and for Johnny to continue paying the mortgage and car payments amongst other payments. She then pledged the cash to charity which she never gave.

If he puts a judgement on her it then opens him back up for criticism (from certain members of society) that he is still controlling her and ruining her life.
At least by taking no money at all he is really standing by his statement of only wanting his life back.
I think he'll ask for a percentage to go to a charity of his choice and leave it at that. She doesn't have the money, trying to squeeze blood out of a stone is going to drag it out and he's moving on.

Reactions: 10
Eve Barlow watch...

(Ivana Escalera is alleged to be one of the 'Shooters')

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What does everyone think here regarding Johnny and the money?

...greedy cow.
I am wondering about all this money that went missing for him, who was that blokey who gave a vid deposition, did he pinch it or was it another? Some of his fam, there's another sister who isnt so lovely as the one we saw in court? did it start disappearing after he filmed “The Lone Ranger.”

download-3.jpg

This is something that should be considered....

Amber Heard Slams GQ UK for Johnny Depp Profile: ‘Outrageous,’ ‘Entirely Untrue’

In the period when WaPo commissioned and published the op-edm Amber was threatening to sue for defamation.
Which may or may not inform upon the issue of malice.
is that this one? spex on

(Ivana Escalera is alleged to be one of the 'Shooters')
ping pong balls?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.